One Clean Rifle 🙌🏼

I need to get my nmi improved out. Watching you and all your recent builds gets me a little more motivated. I have 4 new ones in the safe that have yet to be shot… gotta get them up and running for this next year. I'm a Berger guy through and through but I watched my buddy kill a couple bulls this year with the 225's outa his 300prc I put together for him. Has me thinking I should give them a try. They flat kill and shot so well

Beautiful Rig!!! Well thought out! Good shooting buddy!!
Thank you!
What a beauty.
I'm really liking it!
I need to get my nmi improved out. Watching you and all your recent builds gets me a little more motivated. I have 4 new ones in the safe that have yet to be shot… gotta get them up and running for this next year. I'm a Berger guy through and through but I watched my buddy kill a couple bulls this year with the 225's outa his 300prc I put together for him. Has me thinking I should give them a try. They flat kill and shot so well
Oh I love Berger's too!! But the ELDM's have been shooting great for me and the 225's had great performance last season also.

I would not hesitate to shoot either bullet in a heavy for caliber bullet weight!

Went to do an actual zero this morning. 3 shots only.

I'm getting 3060fps Ave. with a 208 ELDM and 89gr. H1000 out of a 24" barrel.
IMG_0452.jpeg

IMG_0451.jpeg

Dialed .2 Mils left, and set the zero. Then went straight to 800 yards.
IMG_0461.png

Elevation looked good.

More shooting to come. Just wanted it somewhat dialed in case I get the opportunity to kill something with it in the near future.

Wow……pretty darn impressive! I'd be pretty pleased with just hit'n the steel!

A beautiful rifle in both performance and function! memtb
I'm super happy with this setup. Just enough weight to easily spot impacts, but still be light enough for pack-in hunts. I think that 9-10lb range is solid for bigger magnum.

Got a new 8lb 6PRC in the works now though 🥲🥲

I'm super happy with this setup. Just enough weight to easily spot impacts, but still be light enough for pack-in hunts. I think that 9-10lb range is solid for bigger magnum.

Got a new 8lb 6PRC in the works now though 🥲🥲

I agree 100% on the weight……I like the way you think!

Being an old fart, the closer to 9 the better! My .375 AI weighs in at 9 lbs 1 ounce, all up and hunt'n! 😉

And you could knock off a couple ounces if ya got that "thingy" off the end of the barrel! 😂 memtb

Last edited:
How are you liking the new Garmin heard they are pretty awesome
Have you found with eldm compared to Berger elite hunters that they have a wider node with seating depth
The Garmin is legit. Does the same thing as lab radar but 1/10th of the size.

Yeah I think the ELDM's are way more forgiving with seating depth. Probably because they have such a long bearing surface, which does cause a little velocity loss also. But I definitely notice how forgiving they are with seating depth

Thank you I'm running the 156 in my saum but wanted to try the 147s too didn't you have a 6.5 prc put togather I couldn't find that post