Official Hammer bullets Terminal Performance (picture heavy)

Sir , when will you be coming out with a target bullet in the .264 , we have a young man winning most of our tournaments with your 6MM Target bullet , so everyone is interested in your bullets
We are concatenating now on developing a pure target bullet line. If all works out hopefully soon we will have things ironed out to what we like.

Sir , when will you be coming out with a target bullet in the .264 , we have a young man winning most of our tournaments with your 6MM Target bullet , so everyone is interested in your bullets
We don't have a published 6mm target bullet yet. Is this young man using one of our hunting bullets?

We don't have a published 6mm target bullet yet. Is this young man using one of our hunting bullets?
I assume he is using a hunting bullet , I thought I saw a .243 Target bullet on the Hammer sight when I checked for the .264 . I will check with him but could be next month , my Creedmoor is at my smith getting trigger and bedding work done . Will let you know as soon as I talk to him

Wish l could get some in Australia, can l order from you and pay postage? For 222, and 243?
Cheers
Turtle.
At this time the U.S. ITAR regulations are the prohibitive factor stopping us from shipping out of the county. Sounds like soon the regulations may be lifted. We do have people who come to the states take bullets home with them or others that have friends and family in the states that send them gifts...