New to reloading

Locked up bolt with factory loads is a little troubling. Can you drop a bullet through the neck of a fired round? There are a lot of things beside powder that raise pressure. Please define locked bolt.

The bolt would not lift to eject the shell, it would move a bit but i was afraid it was gonna break. It was in the first 20 shells I shot thru the gun. I didn't have a chrono setup either. Hasn't happened again since that box of factory ammo.

Here's pics of primers

Attachments

• 20241027_100530.jpg
    20241027_100530.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 20241027_100637.jpg
    20241027_100637.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 16
My hand loads were by the book, I don't know what the factory was at that jammed. Just learning all this stuff new and my experience so far. I think this gun is slowly getting easier to eject n feed. I loaded them right at 3.265 and by the book but the bolt seems to go down tight so next batch correct me if I'm wrong I might kick it back to like 3.263 col ??

I may be misreading this but I think the OP reloads are chambering fine. I think it was the factory ammo.
My hand loads were by the book, I don't know what the factory was at that jammed. Just learning all this stuff new and my experience so far. I think this gun is slowly getting easier to eject n feed. I loaded them right at 3.265 and by the book but the bolt seems to go down tight so next batch correct me if I'm wrong I might kick it back to like 3.263 col ??
As far as the bolt closing tightly, you will probably have to bump the shoulder back .002 not adjust coal by .002. Plenty of YouTube videos on how to do this if it's not covered in the manual.

When we say jammed, most of us mean the bullet is touching the land. If you followed the book, you would likely not be touching the land, maybe .010-.020" off the land, not jammed.

You might generate more chamber pressure when bullets touch/jam into the lands.