New to reloading which primers to use

I first wanted to get into reloading because i was under the impression it was cheaper than store bought ammo but after doing a bit of research i realized it wasn't, and if it is you're barely saving anything at all, literal cents per bullet, but after taking some of my guns apart and putting them back together i realized how relaxing and fun it was. So i imagine reloading would probably be pretty similar, a nice little hobby.
charlie-murphy-laugh[1].gif

I obviously don't know how tailoring rounds to your rifle works as i haven't done it but right there in itself seems worth it even if you don't save any money on it
When you figure that out, you'll understand why people around this forum hand-load. The start-up cost is high and the break-even point is a far piece down the road. That said, if I was starting from scratch with just what I _know_, I'd go forward with the investment required to hand-load.

Somebody before this reply said, "This place ain't about paper plate accuracy." There was another comment about "300yds and in." I'm pretty sure most of us here are interested in hitting a soup can at 600yds with a cold bore shot. After that you're ready to ethically hunt animals at long distance.

I think you're already down the rabbit hole now. 🤣 Just keep enjoying your progress. Everything you'll ever need to know has already been addressed right here. You've just got to wade through it.