New Peterson Brass

Jud96

Just like I found the ADG brass, I found Peterson's new brass offerings on Facebook. This is not my photo but I stole it from Peterson Cartridge Company's Facebook page where someone else posted it. These offerings combined with what ADG is going to be cranking out is amazing! I'm so happy to see 6mmBR, .22 Creedmoor, and .284 Win on Peterson's list, along with the Nosler, Norma, and RUM cartridges. This is a great time to be in for long range shooters and reloaders!

AF56A48C-7F18-479A-AE89-E554595EB7F3.jpeg

Along with .300 Win Mag. That's disappointing. At least ADG has those covered
I didn't notice 300 win mag being missing. Same goes for that too. Just seems 7mm rem mag gets left behind a lot. I'm glad to see 284win though that's good that their bringing that round into the mix.

Which is strange, I talked to them last year at the outdoors show in Harrisburg and they stated they were going to be coming out with .300 WM brass. Wonder what happened to make them bail on that plan?

Which is strange, I talked to them last year at the outdoors show in Harrisburg and they stated they were going to be coming out with .300 WM brass. Wonder what happened to make them bail on that plan?
They keep saying they can't get the belt made just right on the .300 Win Mag. I'm assuming they're having the same problem with the 7mmRM as well

Gotcha, I was gonna ask them about it this year when I went but I guess that answers it.

They said a while back they were going to make 270 and 300wsm. I'm not sure why that changed but I'd like to see 300wsm too.

Last edited:
I thought they were bringing out WSM brass last year! Another year later and still nothing. I really think Peterson and ADG are missing the boat on this. I guess its back to Norma again and maybe try some Bertram. Maybe Lapua will listen. Ya Right

The 300 Norma mag by Peterson is tough!!!!!!
On my 12th firing and the the primer pockets are still tight. The neck is to thick and has to be turned down but they are working on correcting it.
I'm testing 7saum brass from ADG this weekend. Hope it works good

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts