New fully machined wheelgun on the way!

Looking forward to your full report.
My first revolver was/is a nickle plated model 19 SW in 357 with some trigger work already done. Got it when I was 13 or 14 yrs old and have killed all kinds of small game (at least small game that ID. Has to offer) up to and including a couple deer and finishing off several Elk. Love that guns accuracy and feel.
Let us know for sure it's wt. And accuracy please. I already know how deadly the 357 mag is and how under rated it is.
Thanks for sharing.
IMG_0109(1).JPG

Going around shot show you always find something you need….

First up….with more to come.
Inbound is a Spohr revolver…totally machined wheelgun….amazing machine work. Looks wise….i like it better than my Korths….proof will be seen on the range.

Ultradot has a couple new dots coming out. I'll have prototypes for testing soon🔥

I'll stick with my old Colt Pythons. I have the original model and the latest one. Was disappointed in the newer one. The trigger I felt sure wasn't like the original ones. I even had the new trigger worked over and still not what I like. I realize that the setup in the trigger system aren't the same and too bad.

I'll stick with my old Colt Pythons. I have the original model and the latest one. Was disappointed in the newer one. The trigger I felt sure wasn't like the original ones. I even had the new trigger worked over and still not what I like. I realize that the setup in the trigger system aren't the same and too bad.
Man that surprises me. I agree that out of the box the new trigger is not as good as the old, but the 2020 pythons I've handled with a proper trigger job are better than the old that I've handled with and without the trigger job. Heffron did one that was the best trigger I've ever pulled

Man that surprises me. I agree that out of the box the new trigger is not as good as the old, but the 2020 pythons I've handled with a proper trigger job are better than the old that I've handled with and without the trigger job. Heffron did one that was the best trigger I've ever pulled
Well maybe I need to take it somewhere else.

Recent Posts