Never Spoil your Bird Dog!

20240325_085039.jpg
20240325_085237.jpg

My wife saw your pictures and thought you may see her couch cushions a bit funny. Have a look:
View attachment 557706
Great pillows !
It's funny. At my little house at home I don't have a couch. Had a nice leather couch and recliner. The dog ruined both with claws jumping into. When I moved I could get couch through the door, took to dump. The chair was his. I never sat in. I tossed it later. Buddy gave me two small recliners. He's never tried to get in them. Too small for him I guess. Only thing he gets on is the bed and doesn't stay long. That's my story and sticking to it. Here at buddy's cabin he doesn't care. Well ok then... 😉

Great pillows !
It's funny. At my little house at home I don't have a couch. Had a nice leather couch and recliner. The dog ruined both with claws jumping into. When I moved I could get couch through the door, took to dump. The chair was his. I never sat in. I tossed it later. Buddy gave me two small recliners. He's never tried to get in them. Too small for him I guess. Only thing he gets on is the bed and doesn't stay long. That's my story and sticking to it. Here at buddy's cabin he doesn't care. Well ok then... 😉
The love seat in the picture was the only place my black lab, Thor, would ever sit. Make no mistake, that love seat was his and would (and did) defend his perch. My chocolate lab wouldn't dare go near it.

I've always been a no dog on the furniture guy and my current dog won't get on the couch even if I try to coax her onto it. My last lab wouldn't dare get on the couch until me and the wife left and then she would jump on as soon as we walked out of the door. 🤣
And probably got off when she heard you come home 😁

You guys don't even know . Brother and sister ,18 months apart with same mother different father . They will only be where the other is . Never laying down without touching each other or mom and dad . This has been a life long commitment for 50 years (since I was 4 ) . If they had thumbs they would control the trust instead of the daughter !