Need Replacement Stock for Nosler M48 Custom 300 WSM!

jraulsten

To make a long story short, I managed to destroy the stock on a Nosler M48 Custom and desperately need a replacement. I just got this gun shooting in the .2s and .3s and looks like I'll be starting over!

I spoke with Nosler and they no longer have any of these stocks since this model was discontinued some time ago. Does anyone know of a source for this particular stock?

Last edited:
Ouch man, that's not good at all. I definitely feel for you. I wonder, is there a Nosler forum? That would likely be your best bet. In your shoes, i'd be posting in the classifieds of every forum I could think of. You never know.

Is there enough left to get it repaired?

Worst case, you'll have to have a new stock inletted for you. It may shoot the same, it may not. On the positive side, you can get pretty much any stock you want!

t

The b&c stock for a weatherby vanguard of howa 1500 will work with the nosler m48 action. Manners makes at least one stock inletted for that action as well.

I think that some of the early M48 stocks were NULA (that came from lots of researching) and the later ones are B&C. The stocks on the Model 21's are McMillan.

Last edited:
Send us a picture of what happened to the stock.
We have had several B&C stocks and they are light and very sturdy.
Here's what happens when a truck runs over the butt end of your stock while in an Armageddon Gear soft case. Fared better than I would have thought. I may even be able to get it fixed!?

tempImageJwjdh8.pngtempImageBp2GUp.png

Here's what happens when a truck runs over the butt end of your stock while in an Armageddon Gear soft case. Fared better than I would have thought. I may even be able to get it fixed!?

View attachment 408685View attachment 408686
Didn't know you ran it over. thought you destroyed from shooting. WOW Should have put it in the Luggage where the Gorilla jumped on it.

Wow! That hurts. We have gotten in a bad habit of using the truck tires as a place to prop up our rifles when we come back from a hunt. Not sure if this is what happened to you, but I need to change my bad habit.

Wow! That hurts. We have gotten in a bad habit of using the truck tires as a place to prop up our rifles when we come back from a hunt. Not sure if this is what happened to you, but I need to change my bad habit.
I wouldn't recommend doing that any more :rolleyes:

Recent Posts