Need help picking first AR

birddog 68

Hello, I'm looking at getting a AR and looking for some suggestions on brands to look into.
Looking to get something off the shelf and not build one although I may add some goodie's later on. Not going to be used for hunting purposes and would want it chambered in 223/5.56. I do reload but am not interested in reloading for this. It'll be bulk ammo whether it's fmj or sp.
I would like to add a scope onto this. Seems like 16" barrel is the norm.
As for price I would like to keep it in the $900-$1300 range if at all possible.
Thanks for any assistance and if I have forgotten any important info just let me know.

Hello, I'm looking at getting a AR and looking for some suggestions on brands to look into.
Looking to get something off the shelf and not build one although I may add some goodie's later on. Not going to be used for hunting purposes and would want it chambered in 223/5.56. I do reload but am not interested in reloading for this. It'll be bulk ammo whether it's fmj or sp.
As for price I would like to keep it in the $900-$1300 range if at all possible.
Thanks for any assistance and if I have forgotten any important info just let me know.
Aero precision had ridiculous deals right now. Great products! 25% off all products. Might not be a complete rifle, but you can get a complete upper and lower for a complete build.

Call John H from Whiteoak. He will build one from the Whiteoak Precision side of WOA to your spec and from top tier cut barrel manufacturers.

Mark check in with us before doing anything and do what Nez - bamban (Master of AR info -Nez built many National Youth ARs) stated about White Oak if not talking to us.
Len & Jill

Stag arms has a lifetime guarantee ( barrel included)

I'd take a look at radical firearms as well. I'm picked up a RF-15 for like $480 after taxes on whim a few weeks ago. It is and excellent shooter and will run bulk lake city 55gr ball ammo with no issues whatsoever. It's fun to run and play with. I also added a Riton red dot, a stream light weapon light and a magpul front vertical grip.