Need a new field dressing knife

I have a couple I use. Benchmade steep country is a fantastic all around knife. Light, great steel, perfect blade profile. Can do it all.

I prefer gutting with a Knives of Alaska Cub Bear. Small, maneuverable, perfect for slipping up into small spots to cut out pieces.

I use a KoA professional boning knife most of the time. But also use a New West bird and trout knife and a Benchmade hidden canyon. When opening up the hide I really like Outdoor edge swing blade swing blade, I can run the gutting blade under the hide so I'm not having to cut all of the hair.

I have a Benchmade Saddle Mountain skinner that I really like. Good size and shape. Holds an edge great. Not a big fan of the company but the knives are good. Montana Knife Co is another one that I like the looks of but haven’t tried yet.

Havalon Baracuta. Replaceable blade "filet" knife. You are not going to be splitting a pelvis with one, but for about $2.50, you will have a brand new scapel sharp blade every time. Takes 1 blade for a deer or pronghorn. 1-2 blades for an elk depending on how you cut the skin and if you keep them off the bones. Super lightweight too. Carry a small bone saw too. I use the Gerber bone/wood saw. I can't tell you how many bones I have cut through with it.

I have a bunch of very high quality folder and fixed blades knives. Even some nice customs. I always end up grabbing a Havalon when I have game down.