Nearly perfect timing

Go to a going out of business sale (butcher), if you can find one in your area. My buddies all have Hobarts. And they have been running for decades. They really knew how to make a grinder. They may cost you a little bit. But are well worth it. I would also think there should be someone in your area that sells butcher supplies & equipment. I have seen some older ones at estate sales. Not often but it does happen.

I have a Hobart that my grandparents bought in the late 40's after WW II for the farm....my Mom got it in the 70's when my Grandmother passed....I got it in the late 90's when my Mother no longer used it....I have it and use it for beef, pork, chicken, turkey, deer and bears....it has ground meat and stuffed miles of sausage.....
What's a shame I have no one to pass it to no bodys kids hunt or want to process there own meat or make sausage....I'am 70 years old hope to make it into my 90's or more and still make burger and sausage I've done it for as long as I can remember !

I have a Hobart that my grandparents bought in the late 40's after WW II for the farm....my Mom got it in the 70's when my Grandmother passed....I got it in the late 90's when my Mother no longer used it....I have it and use it for beef, pork, chicken, turkey, deer and bears....it has ground meat and stuffed miles of sausage.....
What's a shame I have no one to pass it to no bodys kids hunt or want to process there own meat or make sausage....I'am 70 years old hope to make it into my 90's or more and still make burger and sausage I've done it for as long as I can remember !
A timeline about Hobart.

Last edited:

Recent Posts