My Son Want to Shoot F-Class

Looks like its working:)

Yup gotta get em ready for deer season. I got my wife shooting long range today in preperation for deer season. She shot her first 800 yard group with the 22-6.5x47 Lapua I built for her. She shot a couple of 1/2 MOA groups. I meant to take pics and post here but forgot and painted the steel.:mad: I have a couple of nice 3 year old bucks eating up the clover on my range. I think I am going to let her shoot one and let the other walk till next year, hopefully he will make it.

Your still gonna have to bring your boy over one day. I have a bunch of stuff he would probably enjoy shooting.

I think maybe I can get her a shot at this buck. But it is going to be a 500+ yard shoot.
006-1.jpg

WTG...took the nephew the last 2 days, only saw 3 bucks, a cow horn a young six and a four pointer. I have been watching 3 and 4 year old bucks all summer anticipating him getting his firs buck, glad your luck was better than mine.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.