My new hunting rifle

• Thread starter Deleted member 103481
  • Start date
Forgot about the possibility of suppressor use. Still don't have one of those.

I think that stock is awesome. Care to share ballpark cost?
I'd look into it. They are a blast (hah)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I have one more question. Have you decided on the "outfit" that you are going to wear to accommodate this gorgeous rifle? You really need to think this through. You can't have a rifle this beautiful hauled around in an outfit that conflicts with its beauty!😱

OK, I have one more question. Have you decided on the "outfit" that you are going to wear to accommodate this gorgeous rifle? You really need to think this through. You can't have a rifle this beautiful hauled around in an outfit that conflicts with its beauty!😱
1585264409329.jpeg

Dang , we are ALL so bored !!!

my gun ranges said today they are open but im scared to go jeeeeeeeeeez
Unfortunately I'm "essential" but I was able to swing by my range on the way home and do some scary rifle blasting

I don't like long barrels on hunting rifles, I often use suppressors and that makes it even worse. I'm hoping this rifle will be much easier to handle than my longer barreled rifles. So that's why it's shorter, as for why it's 21" and not 22" is 1" with a #4 got me over .725" so we could safely thread it 5/8x24
Whats the accuracy on a shorter barrel

Yeah, I'd like to put a PROOF Sendero barrel on my 6.5 PRC Browning X-Bolt.
But then again, the skinny, fluted Browning stainless barrel is very accurate up to 5 shots. And if I need more than 3 shots to anchor big game I'm not doing my job with that very capable cartridge.

Eric B.
P.S. That "White Hunter" outfit is just "ME"! (including the Ascot)
And that rifle below is my 6.5 PRC. Goes well with my "outfit".
P7312026.jpg

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts