"My" never leave the local gun store empty-handed rule ...

I'm not gay, but 8# of 8208 is 8# of 8208….

I've never even seen this stuff in person before. Like RL26

Attachments

• IMG_7508.jpeg
    IMG_7508.jpeg
    361.2 KB · Views: 45
This week's haul. It doesn't get much better than this for me. Topping it off, both deals were done FTF with forum members.

We had a saying back in the 70s that drugs would get us through times of no money better than money will get us through times of no drugs. Guess the same can now be said for reloading components.
IMG_2595.jpeg

To the OP……some of the many reasons that I avoid gun stores at all costs! At my age, the amount of shooting that I do, and the cost of components……what I have will easily carry me to the grave. 😉 memtb

This week's haul. It doesn't get much better than this for me. Topping it off, both deals were done FTF with forum members.

We had a saying back in the 70s that drugs would get us through times of no money better than money will get us through times of no drugs. Guess the same can now be said for reloading components. View attachment 596897
I remember that saying well. Lived by it for probably, 15 years of my life. Late 60s to early 80's. Then went down the rabbit hole and never went back. Couldn't risk losing my gun rights.