Muzzle Brakes?

I have been watching many videos on brakes. Most of which are comparisons done on smaller caliber guns. I have a Seekins Havok PH2 in 6.5 PRC with their Seekins brake. It seems to jump up enough that im not seeing my impacts from 100 out to 1000 yards. So long story short lol has anyone found a brake or compensater that has helped keep them on target? Thank you in advance.
Take a look at the Fat Bastard brake. A lot depends on the weight of your rifle.

I have been watching many videos on brakes. Most of which are comparisons done on smaller caliber guns. I have a Seekins Havok PH2 in 6.5 PRC with their Seekins brake. It seems to jump up enough that im not seeing my impacts from 100 out to 1000 yards. So long story short lol has anyone found a brake or compensater that has helped keep them on target? Thank you in advance.
For my 2cents this is a great brake, I'll attach a file of my testing it shooting my 300 WinMag, the recoil is near to nothing if you can believe it.
The break is from, https://muzzlebrakesandmore.com/ported-brakes for the record I do not own any stock in this company nor do I get a commission off any sales from it. The brake has side ports as expected plus it has ports on the top side. Once you watch the video I think you'll be sold on which brake you'll want. The video is in slow motion too so you can get a good look at the recoil.

good shooting position breathing and consistency always loading the bipod the same amount grip same every time, trigger pull. follow throught after shot is made

I hold my rifles like I would have BB gun. In order to see the hits I modified the muzzle brake with a little file. Little filing here and there and pretty soon I could see the impacts and didn't have to hold on to my rifle any more than you would a BB gun.

Might try practicing different gun control practices. I shoot marmots with a 300win mag, 308, 25/06/AI, 243AIs, 6XCs, 22-250AIs,22-250, 223etc. I make all my own brakes and can see impacts on every one of them down thru 100yds. And they are just traditional 3side port variants anc nothing glamorous. Wouldn't be fun nor practical to shoot any of those if you couldn't see impacts.

Attachments

• IMG_8192.jpeg
    IMG_8192.jpeg
    348.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6409.jpeg
    IMG_6409.jpeg
    274.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6408.jpeg
    IMG_6408.jpeg
    335.1 KB · Views: 14
Bingo! The Seekins brakes work really well but with a light gun and basically a magnum cartridge you are just going to be wasting money buying brake after brake chasing something you won't find. Practice more with the rifle and work on your fundamentals and it will help more than buying more brakes.
Muzzle Brakes and More tamed my full throttle 300 Win Mag, look for the vid I posted.

Might try practicing different gun control practices. I shoot marmots with a 300win mag, 308, 25/06/AI, 243AIs, 6XCs, 22-250AIs,22-250, 223etc. I make all my own brakes and can see impacts on every one of them down thru 100yds. And they are just traditional 3side port variants anc nothing glamorous. Wouldn't be fun nor practical to shoot any of those if you couldn't see impacts.
Yes for sure. Looks like you do a great job! I put an old Atlas brake made by Oden Works on a couple days ago and after drilling a couple of the holes on the top out a bit its helping a lot. Forgot i had it on a 6.5 Grendel AR 15 I have.