Muzzle brake for the muzzleloader?

I personally would avoid the Anarchy brake due to the lip on the inside of the brake if you are shooting sabot or a bullet with a skirted base like powerbelt, or ELDx. Arrowhead makes an oversized radial I used on my old set up that I shot sabot just fine. It was over bore enough the arrowhead funnel fit in the brake and I could pass my bullet through the funnel as well, less hassle for loading the gun in a hurry.

I don't know where you think you'll get your muzzle threaded for 75.00? Nice guess, but seriously WRONG!
Most places are charging 125.00 for muzzle threading. If you want a 1pc brake timed it will normally cost 150.00

Oh cool, the guy who did my last cut / thread did it for $75 bucks.

Who uses one?

I shoot 150 grns of white hots with a 250 grn bullet on top. Looking at my options of taming it a bit.
I would either have to get my optima threaded or upgrade to an accura.

Doesn't look like there are many options for brakes of this size, I would definitely like to keep using the sabots too.
LRCustomsinc.com

Cva makes a nice muzzle brake
That i use on my accura
Cva had a major issue with the breaks and baffle strikes most were sent back . There is all kinds of posts with break issues using there stock breaks. I'm not sure if it's been fixed . They said it was a outside mfr issue. I ordered my paramount pro shortly after it came out with the available cva break and by then they knew there was a issue. The break never came and I canceled the order for it after some digging. I went with the anarchy break .

Who uses one?

I shoot 150 grns of white hots with a 250 grn bullet on top. Looking at my options of taming it a bit.
I would either have to get my optima threaded or upgrade to an accura.

Doesn't look like there are many options for brakes of this size, I would definitely like to keep using the sabots too.
Following

Arrowhead and Anarchy outdoors both work with Powerbelt and Sabots. I've used both on my Accura LRX. That being said, Arrowhead is a better deal and design. It comes with the pass through funnel which is a must for BH 209 and the projectile.

Arrowhead and Anarchy outdoors both work with Powerbelt and Sabots. I've used both on my Accura LRX. That being said, Arrowhead is a better deal and design. It comes with the pass through funnel which is a must for BH 209 and the projectile.
Did you happen to shoot your LRX before and after adding the brake? If so, was there any shift of impact? I'd like to add one to my MRX

Did you happen to shoot your LRX before and after adding the brake? If so, was there any shift of impact? I'd like to add one to my MRX
1.Yes.

2. No. I also had a MRX which I got rid of for a LRX and there was no significant POI shift on either. As a matter of fact the groups tightened up probably due to the recoil reduction. They are very light weight brakes and add an insignificant amount of weight.

Go for it as they work great!

@lamnick

I use Hankins 'Master Blaster' on my competition SML (the most effective brake he makes) and I also use his 4-port self-timing tactical V2 brake on my CVA Scout .45-70. Give him a call or send him an email…

The OP wants to shoot sabots, while both brakes you posted are good brakes, as are all of Hankins products, they are not " sabot brakes ". The smartest thing that one can do is to get an orig Paramount & have that barrel threaded to 3/4x24tpi or get an LRX & have 3" cut off of it & that barrel threaded to 3/4x24 so they'll never be restricted to what brake they can use. Having a radial brake bored out to around .520" will get you a safe sabot brake.