Meet Hank

Look around for the glint of binocular glass...
rock-saying-its-a-trap-7eazj803g84thstr.gif

View attachment 596597

Here's a 2019 buck that was laying in the yard of a house for sale. Realtor declined to insist the buck be included in the sale.
No deal...
Hey brother ! Where have you been ? Killing nuisance predators im sure. The house I was in 2019 had way more bucks around. They'd get I backyard and Chesapeake got along with them. I miss that place. Hope you are doing well.

Hey brother ! Where have you been ? Killing nuisance predators im sure. The house I was in 2019 had way more bucks around. They'd get I backyard and Chesapeake got along with them. I miss that place. Hope you are doing well.
That guy was at Monte Vista and Steadman St, SE Corner, East off of Southfork Rd. I can't imagine what he'd look like now if he's still alive.

Have seen this buck 3 years in a row. This year I haven't seen him unless he regressed and I one I saw in same yard across street. See what you started Huntingfool18 ! A little buck that was laying down by work truck. View attachment 596627View attachment 596628View attachment 596629View attachment 596631View attachment 596632
That guy is hanging out a half block North and one and a half blocks West of you recently. He has two smaller guys hanging with him.

There used to be a lot more here. Several that were bigger than this one but for some reason the city gave the go ahead to let law enforcement shoot the deer in town. I don't agree with this at all and not sure of the legality of it. I enjoy the deer but I guess others are complaining about them eating their flowers and bushes so they want them gone.
With the Mule Deer herd being what it is, the should hook another trailer behind the culverts, and move back to the high country. They're going that way anyhow.

Look around for the glint of binocular glass...
View attachment 596608
A couple of youngsters we used to take, on their first solo trip. Mixed bag, contained their desire to shoot, identified the buck as F&G decoy. Now fresh out of impulse control walked up took a leak on it, and got chewed out by the binocular crew. I'm not sure where/who they might have got such an idea from.

A couple of youngsters we used to take, on their first solo trip. Mixed bag, contained their desire to shoot, identified the buck as F&G decoy. Now fresh out of impulse control walked up took a leak on it, and got chewed out by the binocular crew. I'm not sure where/who they might have got such an idea from.
Saw way more than could see in binos 😉😆

Last edited:

Recent Posts