Maybe we need a "car geeks & freaks" area.

Frank in the Laurels

...seems a lot of shooter nuts are car nuts and especially the ones who were teenagers during the true muscle car times 65-72..nothing better than carburetors, white knob shifters or those Mopar woodies, dumping the clutch, those red cloth whipes and burning rubber...nothing under the hood except 8 spark plug wires, a coil and cool can. Wonder if we'd have fallen so deep in love if we had our motors look like the modern muscle motors..I KNOW NOT !!!
FB_IMG_1720602667066.jpg

...seems a lot of shooter nuts are car nuts and especially the ones who were teenagers during the true muscle car times 65-72..nothing better than carburetors, white knob shifters or those Mopar woodies, dumping the clutch, those red cloth whipes and burning rubber...nothing under the hood except 8 spark plug wires, a coil and cool can. Wonder if we'd have fallen so deep in love if we had our motors look like the modern muscle motors..I KNOW NOT !!!
View attachment 585182
It kind of resembles a snake breeding ball, doesn't it?

View attachment 585182
What is THAT Thang?

View attachment 585182
It's been a long time since I have heard someone say anything about a cool can 😀
I had one back in the day