Master Bedroom Woodchucks!

The set up for tonight. He's down in the corner at 175 yards. I spooked him outa there when I drove down in the SXS to check the Rhye plot. The games begin at 6:00 PM! Hope I got enough gun!
IMG_9527.jpeg
IMG_9528.jpeg

Last edited:
The set up for tonight. He's down in the corner at 175 yards. I spooked him outa there when I drove down in the SXS to check the Rhye plot. The games begin at 6:00 PM! Hope I got enough gun!View attachment 608843View attachment 608844
I tried shooting them out of our window also. But my training took over and I shot from the back of the room so not t give my position away.
[SIZE=5]" I didn't open the Screens and I shot the Screens out!"[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Had a buddy shoot at a chuck out of the bay window in his living room. He opened one of the side panel windows and was on watch for a garden thief when dinner was called. He grabbed a plate and came back to the little bugger in his plants. One shot of his 300RUM was all it took. Unfortunately, with the muzzle brake on, the surrounding glass didn't fare well! He figured the muzzle was centered up in the window with his rest on the window seat. Blast took out one small pane and cracked the big center pane! Cost him over $300.00 to fix and his wife was definitely not happy for awhile! I was over to see the damage and I laughed a bit, she still hates me I think!