M Lok weights

lyle2231

Good morning, I'm trying to find m lok hand guard weights. I've seen them on you tube but haven't been able to find any. Any help is appreciatedšŸ˜Ž

Good morning, I'm trying to find m lok hand guard weights. I've seen them on you tube but haven't been able to find any. Any help is appreciatedšŸ˜Ž
What are you actually trying to accomplish? My Ar's tend to be forward heavy with 18 and 20 inch stainless match grade barrels .750 micro gas blocks rifle and rifle +2 inch gas tubes. Which weigh anywhere from lows of 1.93 pounds to over 3 pounds.

What are you actually trying to accomplish? My Ar's tend to be forward heavy with 18 and 20 inch stainless match grade barrels .750 micro gas blocks rifle and rifle +2 inch gas tubes. Which weigh anywhere from lows of 1.93 pounds to over 3 pounds.
Just trying to add weight fwd to help stabilize for offhand stage.

Yes, I do the 3 gun with one of my 20 inch match ar's with out a threaded end just a 11 degree target crown end. It's 46 oz QPQ diamond pattern black fluted barrel. I have a swivle sling that I wrap my arm and elbow to steady it for offhand shooting. I use the heavier full auto chrome BCG with a a lighter weight buffer weight and a flat wound mild quiet spring. I have small .072 gas hole and it ejects pretty much max loaded 62 gr HPBT perfectly at 3.30. 27.4 gr CFE223 and all the same Lake City brass trimmed to 1.765 for just a hair more sability in a Wylde chamber and 2.260 length.

Recent Posts