Lowest Profile S&W M&P 2.0 sights

My carry gun is a Sig Echelon. It will except about a dozen low profile dot sights. My present one is a Viridan. Bright green three MOA dot. I'm loving it. My pocket pistol when the bigger Sig will stand out to much is Sig 365 XL. No dot. But excellent sights.

I carry a full frame M&P 2.0 10mm while in the woods. My groups are consistent, but about 3" low at 5 yards, or as I call it, "Bear Distance". I have suppressor height sights on it now, and no real intention of suppressing it. I also don't want an optic. I am looking for the lowest profile iron sights I can find, and I'm hoping someone here can point me in that direction. Thank you in advance!
change your grip insert to 1 a bit smaller. I had the same issue with my m@p2 in 10mm until I dropped down a bit on grip insert. I also stuffed a 24# Wolff spring in the pistol because I'm running heavy bullets and it was really running the slide hard. I was afraid the pistol was beating itself up.
I just dumped ten shots into the 10 ring at 25 yards offhand with a 208 grain cast pushed by #9 the other day in my 10mm when I was doing initial load workups for my 41mag.. I had to test the 24# spring out; it was odd how much overspringing the pistol a bit helps.

Last edited:
I have just called , and spoken to Smith & Wesson , Customer Service , and the very helpful Lady said that the Hi-Viz fiber-optic sights on Smith-Wesson pistol #13718 , or the white-dot standard sights on pistol #13194 (both M&P 2.0 Full Size 9mm , with the Optic Sight cut-out) will fit the M&P 2.0 Full Size 10mm models .

Go to Smith-Wesson.com website , do search for 13718 and 13194 , enlarge the photos of those pistols , and compare the sight placement , dovetail cut , and rear and front sight size of those to the sights shown on the photos of the M&P 2.0 10mm #13387. The sights on all 5 models of 10mm are much taller .

Smith-Wesson part numbers for the Hi-Viz sights set is #3012769 -Front , and #3015021 - Rear .

Part numbers for Standard White-Dot sights are #3007915 - Front , and #3015256 - Rear .

I have just called , and spoken to Smith & Wesson , Customer Service , and the very helpful Lady said that the Hi-Viz fiber-optic sights on Smith-Wesson pistol #13718 , or the white-dot standard sights on pistol #13194 (both M&P 2.0 Full Size 9mm , with the Optic Sight cut-out) will fit the M&P 2.0 Full Size 10mm models .

Go to Smith-Wesson.com website , do search for 13718 and 13194 , enlarge the photos of those pistols , and compare the sight placement , dovetail cut , and rear and front sight size of those to the sights shown on the photos of the M&P 2.0 10mm #13387. The sights on all 5 models of 10mm are much taller .

Smith-Wesson part numbers for the Hi-Viz sights set is #3012769 -Front , and #3015021 - Rear .

Part numbers for Standard White-Dot sights are #3007915 - Front , and #3015256 - Rear .
Thank you very much for doing the research!