Looking forward to cooler temperatures to resume shooting

I didn't draw a rifle tag for anything this fall. Then we have temps in the 110's and early am at 90+. It's not worth the time for me to pack up everything and go to my shooting spot to pop off a few rounds let alone 10 shot ladders on load development. Just something I can do in the cooler months for the next fall season. I'm pretty idle on anything during the summer here.

I'm in Florida as well and loathe the summer heat for shooting. Actually, I loathe the heat in general but that's another story. I kind of follow a specific routine for July to September, which is to be at the range by 8:30am and limit my range time to 90 minutes. That usually keeps me in the 77-83 degree window. I also put the day's loads I plan to shoot, along with the rifle in the truck first thing in the morning which eliminates some of the condensation issues going from cool AC to instant humid heat. I also made a barrel cooler using a small rechargeable air-mattress pump and hose which helps tremendously. I still limit shot strings to 3 and run the air pump for 10 minutes in the barrel between groups. Seems to work well for me so far.

Eastern NC where the temp and humidity resemble that of the interior of rubber pants in a sauna.
Even this morning the temp was 83 with 80% humidity this morning. I didn't even sweat and my shirt got wet from walking out to load the kids in the car.
Me too (Southport), and the dew point is ~78deg.
So if gun & ammo is not fully above 78 before you even open the case, everything is immediately drowned.
But, at least it's not Florida!