looking for primers

i was looking for mag primers on the websights this morning decided to try winchester primers . com they had a brick of 215m for 80 dollers . what was weard was they sold fed, win and cci 250 primers by the brick . they also don't acept sharge cards i ended up finding a place in oconomowoc wisc told my friend there to run to the store bought 7 packs could of bought a brick there will be up there next month to get them

When in doubt Google the address . If they give it. I've found a few scam sites that way. Like what has been said, if don't accept credit cards move on. I've reported 3 scam sites. I don't know if it does any good though.
Unfortunately the okreloading.com website does not give an address only phone number and email. No address is a redflag for me. Now I found a Butch's gunshop in Woodward OK but the phone number is different.

Unfortunately the okreloading.com website does not give an address only phone number and email. No address is a redflag for me.
I cannot even locate a physical address for them online anywhere!
IMG_4920.jpeg
IMG_4919.jpeg

is reloading depot a safe place to buy primers from ?

how about USA Hunter ?

i ask because their primer prices seem to good to be true and they have thing's in stock other places don't .
thanks , jeff
If you have to ask, it's probably not legit.

Ok, I am confused. Have we decided if www.okreloading.com is legit or not? Please help me out on this.
So I made a call to okreloading.com.
When you call the number, a computer voice asks you to state your name. I thought "scam" and hung up. After a few moments, I thought it was worth it to try calling again and gave my name following the prompt.

Kaycee Warner answered my call and we chatted for a while.
She and her husband Butch own Butch's Guns and okreloading.com.
They just recently set up the website for okreloading.com and are still working out the bugs. Kaycee stated they have been fighting the notion of them being a scam sight and are just getting going on shipping reloading supplies.

I placed an order for a brick Federal GM 215M primers and was sent a confirmation email saying my order had processed. I then received an email from UPS with a tracking number. I then called Kaycee to have her confirm the tracking number. I now have my order in hand.
Kaycee's customer service and demeanor was excellent dealing with my questions.
OK Reloading is good to go!