looking for primers

i was looking for mag primers on the websights this morning decided to try winchester primers . com they had a brick of 215m for 80 dollers . what was weard was they sold fed, win and cci 250 primers by the brick . they also don't acept sharge cards i ended up finding a place in oconomowoc wisc told my friend there to run to the store bought 7 packs could of bought a brick there will be up there next month to get them
No credit card is a red flag. Buyer beware!

is reloading depot a safe place to buy primers from ?

how about USA Hunter ?

i ask because their primer prices seem to good to be true and they have thing's in stock other places don't .
thanks , jeff
Both huge red flags!!!
IMG_6240.png
IMG_6239.png

LGS sells its primers online for the same $ as in store they have primers most days, www.okreloading.com, hazmat may be more because they don't ship as much but if they can sell primers at these $ everyone should.
Yep….They have regular Federal 215's, Gold Medal 215's and Remington LR Magnum primers showing "in-stock" right now….but Holy Smokes check out their Haz-Mat shipping fee! I added 1 box of Remington's to my cart and then had a "gut check". 😀 I'll pass…
IMG_4897.jpeg

Yep….They have regular Federal 215's, Gold Medal 215's and Remington LR Magnum primers showing "in-stock" right now….but Holy Smokes check out their Haz-Mat shipping fee! I added 1 box of Remington's to my cart and then had a "gut check". 😀 I'll pass…
View attachment 580975
I was gonna order 1k but I'll pass don't need them that bad!

thanks folks .
i really want to find some federal 209a for my smokeless ML . i still have 100 but i'd like to stock up for future hoarding .

I'm not into ML. Not really sure if this is what you're looking for ? Take a road trip. Call before you go. It takes me a hour & maybe a half. Depending on traffic from Northern Maryland line. I should check some LGS I may find them closer to home. I did have a issue once when ordering. Online it said in stock. Next day they called to verify computer glitch.

Last edited:
thanks folks .
i really want to find some federal 209a for my smokeless ML . i still have 100 but i'd like to stock up for future hoarding .

thanks folks .
Bruno shooters supply has. Cheddite 209 primers in stock. Might be easier to find a large rifle primer conversion.

thanks folks , i want the hotter 209a since i don't use black powder or subs . cheddites are popular and some folks do use them with their smokeless muzzleloaders but i'll hold out a bit for the F209a or possibly CCI 209m , primers .
thanks again , jeff

2muchbrass, you listed your LGS as this okreloading.com (Oklahoma), but you live in Covington, Louisiana?
Sorry about that, I moved to Oklahoma 2 yrs ago & guess I never updated my location. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I hav spoken with the owners & they are working with fedex & ups to reduce the hazmat charge because it is higher than most; they assured me the are charging exactly what they are being charged for hazmat & shipping