Long Range Reticle Thread

Been loving my Schmidt and Bender P4FL, feels like everything I need and nothing I don't.

Screenshot_20240402_225832_Acrobat for Samsung.jpg

Has anyone used the Nightforce TREMOR3 reticle? Is it too busy?
The Tremor2,3,4 is made by Horus, it was part of military contract so a lot of optic MFG's have it as an option.
I don't have a lot of time behind it, but a lot of shooters & reticle designers find it too cluttered.
It shines in the military application of holding in the tree for quick follow up shots with semi-auto fire, and being accurate to minute of man.

I'm really liking the MOA-2 reticle they have. Do you have hands on experience with these scopes ? Are they worth the money ? They seemed priced well enough. But how are they on durability ? How are they on low light situations ? Is the reticle still visible at dusk & dawn ? I hunt along the edge of woods & field.

The RS1 was reintroduced as the RS 1.2 to meet the Rokslide Drop Test and seems to hold up quite well to numerous people putting them through the test cycle.

Well I have to open this again and not really change my thoughts as I still love my mil xt and mil c. Great reticles.
I was searching for a new scope with just superlative glass and great reticle. So where do I go or turn to. GOOD OL lancekenyon. He uses Tippy top alpha glass. So DM the man have a nice conversation and decide to trust the man and order sight unseen. No place in nj to take a look. Scopelist I go and it's In bound. I get it do the typical go out look and initially Uber impressed. So I mount it to my 6.5x300 weatherby and off to the range. After about a couple hours playing shooting sighting in I am more impressed with the glass and reticle FML3. So much so I will be getting a second one to go on my 30-06 AI that at current has a NF ATACR 5x25x56. I have found my perfect hunting scope and reticle. March FX High master fml3.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240702_135804_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240702_135804_Chrome.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240702_135736_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240702_135736_Chrome.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 11