which reticle for leupold long range scopes?

P.S.
Avis $ucks.
rolleyes.gif

Thats cool. I tried to get ahold of that fella too but no go. He was probably to busy talking to Philip.

Well at least I dont have to worry about an airplane wheel takin me out of bed at night.hehehehe.
shocked.gif

So Brent,what you are saying is that now that you have the Exbal program you prefer the mil-dot over the npr-2, is that right?

I looked at that program got kinda confused so you don't need to have a plam pilot to use it?

texas,
How is your weather ???? Gonna be down there in a couple weeks. Boars at the Bigwoods.
Trinity River.

Well light drizzle with ICE, airport ran out of deicer
blush.gif
. 300 mile stretch fo interstate closed. The weather has been real screwely but where you are plan on going its only about 28*. It should be summer by the time you get here
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
. Remeber the old saying " If you don't like Texas give it 20 minutes and the weather will change".

We'll give you all the same treatment PA's gave my son last weekend while he was at Easton,PA.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

P.S. Bring the suntan lotion
cool.gif

Texas ,

I still prefer the R2 much more, but Exbal makes the Mil-Dot really shine too.
wink.gif
Before this I just wasn't too interested in them. They both beat the other styles, in my opinion.
smile.gif

My experience the other day firms my agreement with Brent on the NP-R2.

I sat down at the St. Louis benchrest club in a bitterly cold, gusty wind with the 30 Wolf and drilled a 1 inch square first at 200, then at 300, hit the steel turkey in the neck at 400 and the ram in the face at 550 - bam, bam, bam, bam, bam - with the R2. Having the 2 MOA graduations in the reticle just makes things, well, so simple...
wink.gif

[ 02-26-2003: Message edited by: STL_Shooter ]

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.