Long range Airgun hunting

Let's get this going again.

Having a hard time justifying any other pellet than the Crossman 14.1s at $5.85 a hundred.

Crossman 14.1 ? Is this a typo? You mentioned 14.3 HP, then 14.1 Couldn't find any 14.1 in my search. I have been shooting the Beeman FTS, but they are getting scarce, so I want to try another pellet in my RWS M34.

I would like to share something I found that really works great for long range air rifles shooting . Add the HHA optimizer under your scope . Don't try to use the tapes they make just make your own marks on the speed dial and you can set your scopes zero at any distance you want out to 400 yards or more . Here is what I did . I set my scope so its optically centered I turn the speed dial to my first mark that I made at 10 yards . I then made a mark at 20 ,30, 40 ect as of now to 200 yards I use my turrets to adjust from the marks . But the main thing is you will never run out of scope turret adjustment I zero my scope turrets to the opticial center point so I always know my center point . Lets say I want to take a shot at 200 yards I dial the speed dial to 200 I make sure I'm on my zeros on my turrets and adjust my left and right from that point . Its fast and easy .And I'm looking at my target from a perfectly optically centered view through the scope . I'm still working on how far I can adjust the speed dial and still have my scope on the center crosshairs at 200 yards I still have a lot of dial adjustment left so it looks like 400 yards is possible with out having to adjust the turrets up and down . [ame]

A little confused. Pics?

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.