Level 2 Barbourcreek having fun at 1699 yards with a 6.5 Creedmoor

I just left Barbour creek yesterday evening after spending 4 days straight for level 1 and 2. We stayed on the property and I highly recommend it. All the people are super nice and friendly and food was great.

Now onto the most important part, Mr Eagleman.
1. Most knowledgeable person I have met about long range period! He has forgotten more than I know. He is super friendly, helpful, humble, and appreciative. Never once did he make us feel dumb but instead made sure we understood what we was trying to teach us. His wind reading abilities and technique you learn there is INSANELY accurate. I am still in awe that we made those winds calls at that distance.

His app Eagle Ballistics has so much information yet super easy to use if you watch his videos ALL the videos. The Dope you get is deadly accurate. I have used AB, REVIC, Kestrel with AB, shooter, ballistic AE, Hornady and his and my Revic br4 is all
I will use now with Eagle ballistics being my Primary. I have used his app for about 2months now before attending his class.

I have shot Longer range 1,000-1400 yards on steel targets for 15 years. From 6mm creed to 338 Allen mag, 300 Norma improved, 338 lapua, 375 cheytac and 50 bmg. I will say I have had more 1st round impacts with his dope from Eagle Ballistics app then ever before.

I would highly recommend his level 1 and 2 if you can afford it no matter what your shooting level is, beginner or expert. I am always wanting to learn more and more and will say I was shocked and so happy with what I learned in his classes.

I plan to attend any and all things James is a part of to soak up as much as I can.

I have been LRH for 12 plus years but hardly ever post but felt I needed to about James and Barbour creek.
Good luck to all this hunting season!

I just left Barbour creek yesterday evening after spending 4 days straight for level 1 and 2. We stayed on the property and I highly recommend it. All the people are super nice and friendly and food was great.

Now onto the most important part, Mr Eagleman.
1. Most knowledgeable person I have met about long range period! He has forgotten more than I know. He is super friendly, helpful, humble, and appreciative. Never once did he make us feel dumb but instead made sure we understood what we was trying to teach us. His wind reading abilities and technique you learn there is INSANELY accurate. I am still in awe that we made those winds calls at that distance.

His app Eagle Ballistics has so much information yet super easy to use if you watch his videos ALL the videos. The Dope you get is deadly accurate. I have used AB, REVIC, Kestrel with AB, shooter, ballistic AE, Hornady and his and my Revic br4 is all
I will use now with Eagle ballistics being my Primary. I have used his app for about 2months now before attending his class.

I have shot Longer range 1,000-1400 yards on steel targets for 15 years. From 6mm creed to 338 Allen mag, 300 Norma improved, 338 lapua, 375 cheytac and 50 bmg. I will say I have had more 1st round impacts with his dope from Eagle Ballistics app then ever before.

I would highly recommend his level 1 and 2 if you can afford it no matter what your shooting level is, beginner or expert. I am always wanting to learn more and more and will say I was shocked and so happy with what I learned in his classes.

I plan to attend any and all things James is a part of to soak up as much as I can.

I have been LRH for 12 plus years but hardly ever post but felt I needed to about James and Barbour creek.
Good luck to all this hunting season!
Was a pleasure having you my friend, great wind calls by you and your partner !