Favorite projectiles and powders for 308 win?

I run the 130gr TTSX over 47gr of RL15, and the 150gr TSX over 45gr of RL15 - both loads are sub-moa in my two Winchester Model 100's. Nosler brass.

I run the 130gr TTSX over 50.5gr of Shooters World Match Rifle in my light weight, short barreled Mauser that I built for hunting off my quad in California - it's a finicky beast but loves this load, and only this load. It's moving along at 3107fps out of a 19" barrel, so I'm happy to feed it this combo for the rest of its (barrel) life. Nosler brass as well. I was using Hornady brass but donated them to my friends who just love them - I had no issues with either brands whatsoever.

I have a bunch of other powders and bullets that I haven't made time for yet, hoping for some inspiration in this thread. I'd like to switch to Varget or N140 for better temp stability.

Keep the info come'n.
That 130 TTSX really shines in the 308. I've loaded that round for numerous friends all with superb accuracy and it's wicked deadly also. Couple of Cow Elk and a few Coues Deer have all been DRT 1 shot kills. They like to be load with a short COAL.

That 130 TTSX really shines in the 308. I've loaded that round for numerous friends all with superb accuracy and it's wicked deadly also. Couple of Cow Elk and a few Coues Deer have all been DRT 1 shot kills. They like to be load with a short COAL.
I took note of the 2.770" COAL in the photo you posted, that was an eye opener for me. I load mine .054" off the lands which puts me at 2.924 COAL - they work very well. I wish they would make a light weight LRX in .308, I'd buy 'em by the truck load.

How far out have you take game with them? I limit my shots to 300y max.

I took note of the 2.770" COAL in the photo you posted, that was an eye opener for me. I load mine .054" off the lands which puts me at 2.924 COAL - they work very well. I wish they would make a light weight LRX in .308, I'd buy 'em by the truck load.

How far out have you take game with them? I limit my shots to 300y max.
At the velocity I get I would it hesitate out to 600 in deer sized game as they keeps it above 1800 FPS. We killed a Cow Elk at 310 last year. That velocity I'm getting is from a Custom 18" Bolt gun with a 10twist. I also run it suppressed. Just ordered 200 more bullets today. AA2460 works great for me. I think Barnes even loads there factory ammo for the 130 in a similar coal. They like to jump in every rifle I've loaded them and that's where I've gotten best accuracy.