Leica pro ab plus

Buddy has a pair. I like not having to rely on a phone with ballistic app and my dang reading glasses. (Though and dialing on my scope still needs my glasses.) They remove a couple steps in my shooting process. They do go through the battery so keep some spares.

Buddy has a pair. I like not having to rely on a phone with ballistic app and my dang reading glasses. (Though and dialing on my scope still needs my glasses.) They remove a couple steps in my shooting process. They do go through the battery so keep some spares.
One thing I like about the SIG Kilo10 is that you can set your laser to a max range of 2000 yards; battery lasts much longer.

Things to ask are how many profiles can you store in the unit, how easy are they to change profiles, does the unit name the profiles or are they displayed as #1, #2, #3, etc. (they will be named in the app but maybe not in the unit), does the unit display temp, pressure, etc.
I'm sure the glass is plenty good but some of the operational characteristics may make or break the deal for you. Like the pinky finger laser fire button on the Zeiss units....try that with gloves on.