Leica pro ab plus

Those magnifiers work very well, I've got them on several of my comp rifles.

I'd like to see the Leica's in a side-by-side comparison of the Gen 2 Sig 10ks, the Swaro EL Range, and the Revic Acura BLR10b to see how they compare.

I don't suppose there is a comparison out there. If there is, I haven't been able to find one.

I'd like to see the Leica's in a side-by-side comparison of the Gen 2 Sig 10ks, the Swaro EL Range, and the Revic Acura BLR10b to see how they compare.

I don't suppose there is a comparison out there. If there is, I haven't been able to find one.
I haven't looked at Sig or the revic. I have seen reviews or comparisons with the revic and sig and the claim was the glass was OK. Swaro is the leader in my opinion on glass. I had the EL and Lecia 3200. I wound up selling my El's to a buddy. The glass to me was very close but swaro was a different tint and slightly better overall. It was not enough to me to hang on to them.

Looking for some insight on how these connect to a kestrel 5700 elite and does it send the wind info automatically or is there a procedure I need to follow ?

Thanks for posting that. I didn't know vectronix had a bino and it sounds like a contender.

I can say the 3200's I have are lacking in wizardry but they work very well for typical long range hunter. The data is spot on to 1000, the limit of the internal program. Past that you have to link kestrel. I don't know much about the pro program but if a person wants glass, Leica is a good choice. Maybe it's time to play and check into a new something. I have a few hunts this fall I'm guiding and I spend a lot of time behind the glass. Ugh do I wanna play…..

I've watched this video but tell me I'm not the only one who thinks area419 is pushing the vectronix? Reviewer just seemed a little heavy in them right off the bat and throughout the whole review of them. After that video I'm not sold on the "unbiased" review of the vectronix.

I've watched this video but tell me I'm not the only one who thinks area419 is pushing the vectronix? Reviewer just seemed a little heavy in them right off the bat and throughout the whole review of them. After that video I'm not sold on the "unbiased" review of the vectronix.
I personally haven't met somebody who has owned that brand that isn't biased and Loyal. I am not saying that it is unfounded, but they do tend to have that tattooed somewhere on their brain.

Last edited: