Leica Geovid Pro 10x32 vs 10x42 (with or without AB+)

chav0_12

I'm curious if anyone has had the opportunity to test these two models out. I understand the 42mm will be slightly brighter, however I'm curious what the comparison is really like. I'd like to go and get my hands on some to test myself but, the nearest store is at least an hour away. I'm drawn to the 32mm due to the smaller compact size, but the 42mm due to the possibility of a brighter, possibly clearer, image. The spec sheet has the 32mm with a wider FOV, by only a couple feet. Has anyone had a chance to compare the two models?

I have the 10x42 AB's and they have been retired for the new Vectronix Vector X. Really should take a look at these but no doubt the Leica is a fabulous product. The Vector x with the hud and software plus the optics are awesome.

I have the 10x42 AB's and they have been retired for the new Vectronix Vector X. Really should take a look at these but no doubt the Leica is a fabulous product. The Vector x with the hud and software plus the optics are awesome.
My primary concern is optics with a secondary for the RF capabilities. Right now I'm using a Leica 2800.COM paired with my Kestrel Elite. I'm not too worried about solutions because the setup that I'm currently using is awesome and adding a RF bino would only increase my capability when rifle hunting. How do the optics compare between Vector X and the Geovid Pro?

My primary concern is optics with a secondary for the RF capabilities. Right now I'm using a Leica 2800.COM paired with my Kestrel Elite. I'm not too worried about solutions because the setup that I'm currently using is awesome and adding a RF bino would only increase my capability when rifle hunting. How do the optics compare between Vector X and the Geovid Pro?
The optics edge to edge are very slightly better in the Leica in full daylight. In your case just stay with what you have as the capability offered by the Vector X may not be in your best interest based on your comments.

The optics edge to edge are very slightly better in the Leica in full daylight. In your case just stay with what you have as the capability offered by the Vector X may not be in your best interest based on your comments.
Yeah I'm not thinking I'm gaining much capability by going to the binocular version, but I do want to add an RF binocular for some extended range shooting as I do believe it will be easier to range farther targets accurately, especially being able to use a tripod.