Lead Poisoning

Steve didn't say he was OK with it but with multiple people not seeing the smaller one and it was obviously cleanly killed as well and on a private ranch with the guide making the call, it's all good though a thing you avoid.
Happens, I've seen it more than once either drill two for one or dump one and when you recover there a deer standing there so you hit it again and you find you have two. It happens, make the calls required, take care of the meat and move on!!
I can see how this could happen, but man, watching that video that was a gob of sheep. I was supposed to hear the gun go off. Ultimately you're responsible when you pull the trigger. Those animals weren't going anywhere, so why not wait? That being said, I can see how it happens though.

Dang, this is still going? 😂

Let's face it, those that support Steve will follow him blindly, regardless of what he posts, says, or does.

Those that don't like Steve, will take what he posts, says, and does and look at it in a negative light no matter what.

And Steve will always be the victim in his eyes, blaming vile people for anything negative hammer related while posting topics to stir the pot because any publicity is good publicity.

Did I cover it all?
Don't stir the post then blame the drama on Steve. Just sayin, bud... 😉 Oh well, probably all in good fun. At least yer keepin him on his toes.🤠

I can see how this could happen, but man, watching that video that was a gob of sheep. I was supposed to hear the gun go off. Ultimately you're responsible when you pull the trigger. Those animals weren't going anywhere, so why not wait? That being said, I can see how it happens though.
Remember camera angle can change the whole scenario, just like spotting standing way to the right of a shooter make for bad calls so does camera angle do the same for the arm chair quarter back.

In a short video like that there is no context, I enjoy some of the two hour videos that MIGHT have one shot because it has the most context but if your a couple minutes on a shot your missing most of it.

Last edited:
Steve didn't say he was OK with it but with multiple people not seeing the smaller one and it was obviously cleanly killed as well and on a private ranch with the guide making the call, it's all good though a thing you avoid.
Happens, I've seen it more than once either drill two for one or dump one and when you recover there a deer standing there so you hit it again and you find you have two. It happens, make the calls required, take care of the meat and move on!!
Thanks for the lesson.

This would probably fit on this thread too.

Attachments

• Mini Bigfoot.jpeg
    Mini Bigfoot.jpeg
    862.6 KB · Views: 70
I have personally witnessed the poisoning of hogs that resulted in over a dozen dead vultures,dead raccoons,coyotes and other scavengers feedings on the poisoned hogs
Don't get me wrong I despise the hogs but I have watched the results
Nothing to do with lead bullet injestion but the end result is the same
Over 30 kills the same results
Don't get me wrong as I hate wild hogs but have witnessed the consequences of human control methods

I think the (in your words) "ignorant pregadice group" that shoots normal lead core bullets doesn't want to have lead bullets banned. A ban that could be aided by the "learned non-pregadice holy group" you belong to.

I'll keep shooting evil lead core bullets. They work much better, and if they pose a slight risk it's still less than a myriad of other dangers.

Your last sentence proves you have not compared Hammer bullets side by side with lead core bullets.