Lead Poisoning

Most of U.S. citizens are suffering from Lead Poisoning. Leaded additives that were used in Gasoline for nearly a century effected everyone.
Yeap all that siphoning of gas did the trick. lol And today the youth is around lead even less. So exactly what is their issue ? Not knowing what sex they are. Licking toilet bolls. Eating Tide pods. What happened to bring this odd behavior about ? Was it lead or something else ? lol

tumblr_pn7errKPSX1w84zxw_500.jpg

A lot of cities back east used white lead piping in there feeler lines from mains to each home or building. That's what happen in Flint Mich. There was another problem there too. They imported water from another area. That water reacted to lead piping. They knew it, but claim they didn't. The Fed looked to the other way too from my reading ot the account of the problems there.
In the 80's the Fed's require all water district to test water from home in the morning as a first draw from tape. Home had used copper plumbing with 50/50 solider. Where I was at we tested and still do. They changed to silver solider in the 90's if I remember correctly. The 50/50 was 50% lead, and 50% tin solider. There in Flint never chain out there white lead services lines out. Not sure it they haven't even now.
Different blends of water can leach the lead out pipe that contain lead in them. Fact of life.

A lot of cities back east used white lead piping in there feeler lines from mains to each home or building. That's what happen in Flint Mich. There was another problem there too. They imported water from another area. That water reacted to lead piping. They knew it, but claim they didn't. The Fed looked to the other way too from my reading ot the account of the problems there.
In the 80's the Fed's require all water district to test water from home in the morning as a first draw from tape. Home had used copper plumbing with 50/50 solider. Where I was at we tested and still do. They changed to silver solider in the 90's if I remember correctly. The 50/50 was 50% lead, and 50% tin solider. There in Flint never chain out there white lead services lines out. Not sure it they haven't even now.
Different blends of water can leach the lead out pipe that contain lead in them. Fact of life.
That's just people getting lead poisoning from the plumbing and water supply. Sadly we are not as concerned with that as lead poisoning in birds. Go figure.

Thanks for posting the interesting/informative Solar video-- 'we' spend so much on such an incredible variety of Bravo Sierra that this particular one doesn't raise my ire. There are plenty of 'em that do!
There was a solar project at Yermo Marine Base a great many years ago. It was taken down. It had to have drawn in bugs, birds alike. The smaller birds bring larger birds of prey. they all get smoked. They have been covering this up for years now.
They said they didn't realize this was going to happen, there at Primm Nev. Looks like to me like they were blind in one eye and couldn't see out of the other one. It's to bad and they are allowed to lie about it. It's about crooked as can be. These a huge solar set up there at Primm Nevada.
The other part of it is. They have to use natural gas to keep the water temp up during the night so they can create solar energy during most of the daylight hours. If they don't it take a lot longer to heat the water up before energy is produced. The project only produces about 85% of what they said it would, and Mexico-North gets to pay for it. Not bad if you don't live in Mexico-North (aka calif).
So with all that, the EV, wind turbines, and solar. This items create more population than what they save in the long run. The greene's need to go back and stick their heads back into the mud to see more clearly.