• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Junk swapping

Kim ,

I'll take a pic of the bbl and post it, hopefully later this eve, if not then tomorrow.

" Up there " is Arkansas .As far as shipping we can find a price that you are comfortable with . Fresh shrimp of that size would be a treat indeed . Cheap Styrofoam cooler , shrimp in plastic and dry ice , then priority mail , no prob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jim B.

I have a fair bit of stuff.

First to mind is a 7mm Rem Mag barrel with muzzle brake (take-off) from a 40X. This is a well shot barrel by the looks of the bore but maybe someone could use it. I didn't shoot the rifle with this barrel installed so its unknown to me.

I'll dig through my bullet collections, lots of partial boxes and lots of brass (new and once fired) too.

Jim,can get fresh shrimp only when my guide goes out-right now there are too many shrimp&price is down so he cant make it work.gulf is so warm now shrimp are size usually in Sept.bodes bad for hurricane season!when he gets some nice ones ill e-m you.for now ill try to find a trade or lap.243 cases.BEST,kim

Holey Good Scrud!!! I may as well join in.....

By no means junk.......

Item #1: Lyman Ohaus M5 Precision Loading Scale. Used but not abused since 1966. Kind of like an old friend. Has cover and magnetic dampening and is consistent. All parts pieces are there. Have complete confidence in my ChargeMaster but the M5 is almost as fast.

Item #2: Rem 700 338 Win Mag take off barrel. Threaded for Holland Brake. Swapped it out for a RUM barrel. This barrel is super accurate. Was consistently shooting 1/2 MOA 3 shot groups @ 200 yds. Was a slayer on my steel yote @ 760. Shot 250 GKs and WC 252 RBBTs @ 2800 and could go higher. Even have the brass. May have 300 rounds through it.

Item 3: Belding & Mull powder measure. In conjunction with the scale is as fast as the ChargeMaster. With ball powders I only check about 2 in 20 rounds. Missing the top cover and has cracked glass (as most of them do, sooner or later).

Item 4: Wilson 338/264 and 7MM Mag Case Holder for the Wilson trimmer/reamer.

Item 5: Wilson 17 Cal inside neck reamer.

Would like to find a Wilson 338 inside neck reamer.....

Open to about anything....

Who knows this thread may be economy of tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

PS: also have many fired bullets dug out of the sand bank. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I have some chit.

1. Outers Varminter rifle rest
2. RCBS Kinetic bullet puller
3. about 75 once fired 338 Win mag brass ( will count if someone is interested)
4.Leupold 30mm High matt dovetail rings
5. 2 boxes barnes 7mm 150 grain TSX
6.Pacific DL-266 shotshell reloader new in box
7. R3 recoil pad for Remington 700 synthetic stock
8. Speer reloading manual 13
9. Mundial trihone knife sharpener
10. Remington LA CDL stock. It has been pillar bedded by someone that thought was a gunsmith. It has really nice dremel cut on the side of the channel.

Idaho Elkhunter ,

1. Outers Varminter rifle rest
2. RCBS Kinetic bullet puller . I have the collets for a RCBS puller but the screw cap or the hammer broke . Even though I have a Hornady collet puller I hate to have a tooll that is not working .

Anything I have posted you take in trade for those items. I also have RCBS dies for 22-250 , 270 win, and that Johnny Stewart caller is in perfect condition with all chargers , batteries and two speakers .

I know , how about a 50 year old bushnell 3x9 with " Command Post " that works perfectly and is clear as it ever was . . That command post is a cool feature.You know twist the ring for crosshairs then twist again for a post .

Jim B.

Kim ,

After taking the bbl out of it's wrap In would call it 95% or better , it also has screws in what I would say are the ironn sights place . I took a pic but it is about as worthless as tits on a boar but will post anyway .

Got a notion here , you want a 243 bbl , so you need 243 brass . Well get some good ones and buy a box of 100 Lapua from Midway( 55.00 or so ). Keep 50 of them , send the other fifty to me . Also when the shrimp are available ( this is the hard part Kim cuz you will already have the bbl. ) send me a few pounds of the largest ( 3 lbs ? ) .

How bout that? Jim B.

Jim, tell me about the caller. So far that is the only thing I have seen listed from anyone that I may be able to use.

This stuff is not junk, just useless to me. I have plenty more that I will list. I usually hit a flea market and get rid of it. Like th eD-266 reloader, I tryied it once and never used it again. Its been in the closet for years.
It would also be nice if you could list what you might need!

I could use the speer manual... anything youre looking for in particular?

Jim,already have 6boxes fact 243loads&dont have a stock.there may be lapua cases at a friends&ill get you the cases.whenever the shrimp come in ill e-m you.remember 16-20 is w heads on.still really nice shrimp but not HUGE-they dont taste as well anyway.will ask around for best way to ship.BEST,kim

I did some digging:

1. (opened box) 85 each 140GR Sierra MatchKings 6.5mm bullets

2. (unopened box) 2 boxes 140GR Sierra MatchKings 6.5mm bullets

3. (opened bag) 91 each unfired R-P 7mm-08 brass (plus 8 primed but unfired for a total of 99 each)

4. (opened bag) 7 each unfired R-P 25-06 brass

5. (sealed bag) 1 sealed bag of 50 each unfired R-P 25-06 brass

6. (opened box) 56 each unfired Lapua 243 Win brass gone - mailed out priority --- traded to jimm (includes trinkets)

7. (opened box) 77 each 142GR Sierra matchKing 6.5mm bullets

8. (opened box) 39 each 250GR Lapua Scenar 338 cal. bullets gone - mailed out priority --- traded to Idaho Elk Hunter

9. (opened box) 50 each 250GR Sierra MatchKing 338 cal. bullets gone - mailed out priority --- traded to Idaho Elk Hunter

10. (unopened boxes) 2 boxes 1 box remaining of 50 each 250GR Nosler Partition 338 cal. bullets gone - mailed out priority --- traded 1 box to Idaho Elk Hunter

11. (unopened box) 1 box of 50 each 200GR Nosler Ballistic Tip 338 cal. bullets

12. (opened box) 11 each 200GR Nosler Ballistic Tip 338 cal. bullets gone - mailed out priority --- sent to Idaho Elk Hunter

13. (opened box) 74 each 140GR Sierra Spitzer Boat Tail 7mm bullets

14. (opened box) 48 each 140GR Hornady A-Max 6.5mm bullets

15. (opened box) 24 each 140GR Hornady A-Max 6.5mm bullets

16. (appears unused) 1 set each RCBS 257 Roberts reloading dies with (unopened package RCBS) shell holder.

17. (appears unused) 1 set each RCBS 22 Hornet reloading dies with (unopened package RCBS) shell holder. (No deer were injured due to these dies (yet) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif) gone - mailed out priority --- traded to D-A

(This stuff is described as I see it and remember... it's possible that there may be a miss-count or geezer error. Any errors will be rectified to MY liking (because there are rabid type A folks out there that can't be dealt with reasonably no matter what).)

I'll trade for anything reasonable and in some cases un-reasonable. I reserve the right to retain, trade or give these items away independant of any "dibs" list and for any reason I choose.

Folks with the following traits or affiliations (as decided by me) will not be dealt with; Mean, nasty, ugly, re-sellers, scavangers, hoarders, killers of women and children, dog kickers (cat kickers are good-to-go), clawless gerbil owners, Taliban, PETA, Tater-Tot eaters, Vegans, exophoria or esophoria, midgets, owners of antique furniture, and others.

The following will get preference: Marines, military veterans, funny people, folks with really neat things to trade (for example - zither strings, ivory handled button hook, gastroliths, brass bung wrench, phrenology chart, dead presidents), folks with an IQ higher than 185, really really old people (I'll probably get it back in the mail). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif