Jamming up

Seeing that the lower is a jig build I'd bet money that the mag catch is not in the right location. I think and am almost certain it's too low but it could be high depending on how exactly it's jamming.

Load 3 more in the magazine, sling shot the charging handle, post a picture of the jammed gun, through the ejection port.

Remmeber when you load one.either lock the bolt back, then release it to slam shut. Or pull it back and let it slam shut
. If you do that slowly it will jam everytime.
Fast and hard is the key. ( that's what she said)
some wear out faster ;) depending on make and model🤪🤫

Based on what I've heard, I also think this is an issue with the mag catch location. I would remove the mag catch, put some tape around the mag so that it sticks a little and move it in/out slowly to confirm. A new lower from Palmetto is $100, though they do use a proprietary bolt catch.

i need to know the brand of the mag that is being used and i can help with the possible issue (so far it seems to be the issue) and i can give a definite answer. try using a different brand of mag. if it's a pmag or a gi mag. if the cut on the mag catch location is just 1/16- 1/8" to high you will have the problem you're experiencing. i had the same issue with mag to lower compatibility on a fully machined lower from the company. not replying to any of these post since your 2nd 1 is no help.

update please!