Jamming up

Well, asked my grand daughter if her I Phone can do slow motion video and she showed me it does. I recommend taking a decent video of the ejection port while racking a round while it's in a gun cradle of some sort. At least with "slow mo" you can see something going wrong and possibly narrow down the problem. If you have a volunteer to video it, you might get a chance to do it cycling and shooting. Be safe doing it.

at the range, when you chamber your first round from the mag, does it load that first round successfully?

What receiver extension and buffer are being used? Also curious if it does the same thing from a fresh mag with the bolt locked to the rear....and then released.

With out actually seeing what it's doing it's hard to give advice on a problem. But it looks like the bolt is not coming all the way back and picking up the cartridge correctly. Does this happen by slowly releasing the bolt with only 1 round in magazine? I wouldn't be shooting this gun repeatedly
until the problem is resolved. If it chambers the first round correctly I'd start looking at the grass block and making sure it's getting the correct amount of gas to move the bolt all the way to the rear. Does the bolt lock open if you load a single round and shoot it? If not the bolt is definitely not coming back all the way to strip the next round up into the bolt face.
Yes it will lock up on the last round

What your getting ahead of your self. Yes 1st round locks up correctly good. Now have you shot only 1 round and does the bolt lock to the rear? That's the next test.

Sorry I'm trying to be very clear the bolt locks back on the last round in chamber with nothing unusual about case dents?

If the answer is yes no problems. Then I would suspect a timing issues. What is the barrel length is it over gassed with a suppression or un suppressed? Is the magazine loose when inserted with no ammo?

Yes it will load the first round but i think its getting stuck so the next round or so will not be pushed back enough or something

are you implying, that when you load the first round, it's getting stuck in the chamber, WITHOUT HAVING BEEN FIRED? if so, then i would be looking at headspace.

i.e., you load the first round, then without firing, you use the charging handle to try to eject the unfired round, you're saying it's stuck? to me, that's headspace.

which would be totally different from, the fired brass being stuck in the chamber, perhaps due to bolt short-stroking, but we've already determined you're not under-gassed.

if you're having failure to extract a fired case, failure to eject, that's something different.

gotta be specific about the symptoms.