"Its Time"

At 'chicken coop' property.....
The owner of said property had come over to checkout his bunkhouse operation....every tree planter was gone..no renter in main house...
Owner was walking past the house when a door opened..slamming on side of house..then slammed shut.....scared the hell out of him.....as there was 'no one' else at the property.....when the crew got back he asked my brother about the weird things happening there....then told him about his walk..and the house door slamming open and shut....he was asked "which door".....then informed..."that's impossible..it's a keyed 'deadbolt inside and outside'...and there's 'no key'.."........

I'll regret sharing this. I was in the desert of NM and while I was relieving myself my hunting partner saw something in the sky he couldn't explain. I never saw it and I made fun of him the whole next day to point I know he was getting annoyed with me. You saw aliens bud.... The next day was a big bust with 60 mph winds. So that evening as we are sitting in truck to avoid the winds having a few cold ones... no one gonna believe 2 guys half cocked in the middle of the desert....we saw 2 craft floating around dropping what appeared to be some kind of flares. I've seen flares it wasn't what we saw. However they would appear and disappear and pop up somewhere else in the sky... I described this event to 3 aerospace engineers in detail in the know. They were adamant I didn't see anything they were aware of. I don't know what we saw but it was weird. Then... I saw a ufo sighting in South America captured by a pilot. It was exactly what we saw. Very weird, idk what we saw but it makes me think... and I'm about as skeptical as they come.
I appreciate you sharing it. Good story.

What do you think it was?

I have no idea. They didn't fly like a plane or helicopter and they would glow real bright drop the "flares" 4 at a time and dissappear and reappear. It's like they were doing some weird dance in the sky. Probably between 10-15k up. Like I said I talked to 3 guys in the industry. They said there is nothing they are aware of that met that description. So I guess I'm a little more open to the idea they could be out there.

Don't know about any "sleep paralysis phenomenon".....other than the fact I mumbled to myself when I saw the shadow......'if you are going do it..do it soon'....I haven't seen anything or heard anything since that nite...
So what your describing often occurs in conjunction with sleep paralysis. Apparently it happens sporadically at USASMA.

Was just watching latest of HowToHunt..
About 35 minutes in is a short story by a guy from Portland area...up fishing with a couple buddies....basketball sized ocks being thrown into the river and loud scream from the hillside......
Well.....I believe I know this guy..an possibly the other guys fishing...
It isn't their only encounter.....
I guided them many times...caught boat load of steelhead....great guys...true outdoorsmen......

Was just watching latest of HowToHunt..
About 35 minutes in is a short story by a guy from Portland area...up fishing with a couple buddies....basketball sized ocks being thrown into the river and loud scream from the hillside......
Well.....I believe I know this guy..an possibly the other guys fishing...
It isn't their only encounter.....
I guided them many times...caught boat load of steelhead....great guys...true outdoorsmen......
4FB71BCE-A871-4EC8-9581-47B9205D257C.png

I may be a skeptic, but I did get a chill reading these stories. My wife who is one of the most logical people I have ever met and firmly believes that there was ghost in our previous house. She had several encounters of a young girl in a spirit form. Very peaceful encounters, but she would appear and disappear after a few seconds. This was a home we built from the ground up. Sometimes there is no logical explanation.

Recent Posts