"Its Time"

Yep...'chicken coop' just up road from Indian cemetery....
Also from chicken coop......
One nite..tree planters got back late...to be up at 4am to head back to mountain...
About 1am guy in bunk started gagging..extremely hard and loud....finally ended....couple hours later they got up to head out...all the ****ed off guys gave the choking guy hell...he explained..."I was asleep..then felt something on my throat..opened my eyes and there was an old lady sitting on my chest choking me"...the other guys gave him more hell..til they heard the guy from another bunk speak up..."No man.....I looked over there..and saw the old lady choking him"...those two guys didn't come back to the chicken coop.....

Burned to the ground. A big beautiful house with 15 foot ceilings on the first two floors. It was out in the country with no close neighbors (1/3 mile away) and no fire department close.
Man, why??

If I had a nice house like that the ghosts would be on latrine cleaning detail. I'd go straight TAC officer on the ghosts. I sure would not burn it down.

One nite..tree planters got back late...to be up at 4am to head back to mountain...
About 1am guy in bunk started gagging..extremely hard and loud....finally ended....couple hours later they got up to head out...all the ****ed off guys gave the choking guy hell...he explained..."I was asleep..then felt something on my throat..opened my eyes and there was an old lady sitting on my chest choking me"...the other guys gave him more hell..til they heard the guy from another bunk speak up..."No man.....I looked over there..and saw the old lady choking him"...those two guys didn't come back to the chicken coop.....
I heard that this same thing happens at West Point. Stress related maybe??

Is that the sleep paralysis related phenomenon I've heard about?

Don't know about any "sleep paralysis phenomenon".....other than the fact I mumbled to myself when I saw the shadow......'if you are going do it..do it soon'....I haven't seen anything or heard anything since that nite...

There have been some more very interesting emails to HowToHunt....

Even if you don't believe there are some amazing stories.....I've heard several he has read that have been within a 100 miles of where I grew up.....I had heard plenty of stories before HowToHunt existed...could be some of the same incidents being shared.....

I do remember that there was a book written about Russian logging camps that had strange visitors...one giant of a blonde colored creature was killed...
I believe that happened near Brookings Oregon...been many of stories from Humbug Mtn also....

There have been some more very interesting emails to HowToHunt....

Even if you don't believe there are some amazing stories.....I've heard several he has read that have been within a 100 miles of where I grew up.....I had heard plenty of stories before HowToHunt existed...could be some of the same incidents being shared.....

I do remember that there was a book written about Russian logging camps that had strange visitors...one giant of a blonde colored creature was killed...
I believe that happened near Brookings Oregon...been many of stories from Humbug Mtn also....
Is this the blonde colored creature?
F74E0C48-429F-458A-9662-2A6C58B211A2.png

I'll regret sharing this. I was in the desert of NM and while I was relieving myself my hunting partner saw something in the sky he couldn't explain. I never saw it and I made fun of him the whole next day to point I know he was getting annoyed with me. You saw aliens bud.... The next day was a big bust with 60 mph winds. So that evening as we are sitting in truck to avoid the winds having a few cold ones... no one gonna believe 2 guys half cocked in the middle of the desert....we saw 2 craft floating around dropping what appeared to be some kind of flares. I've seen flares it wasn't what we saw. However they would appear and disappear and pop up somewhere else in the sky... I described this event to 3 aerospace engineers in detail in the know. They were adamant I didn't see anything they were aware of. I don't know what we saw but it was weird. Then... I saw a ufo sighting in South America captured by a pilot. It was exactly what we saw. Very weird, idk what we saw but it makes me think... and I'm about as skeptical as they come.

My Dad's good friend was leader of Searrh & Rescue...they named the MyrtlePoint boatramp for him....
He had his two boys up on Bone Mtn for elk..camping..he noticed something weird happening that nite..then the entire valley lit up like it was noon......he grabbed his boys and got off the mountain...fast....
His son told me this story....

I'll regret sharing this. I was in the desert of NM and while I was relieving myself my hunting partner saw something in the sky he couldn't explain. I never saw it and I made fun of him the whole next day to point I know he was getting annoyed with me. You saw aliens bud.... The next day was a big bust with 60 mph winds. So that evening as we are sitting in truck to avoid the winds having a few cold ones... no one gonna believe 2 guys half cocked in the middle of the desert....we saw 2 craft floating around dropping what appeared to be some kind of flares. I've seen flares it wasn't what we saw. However they would appear and disappear and pop up somewhere else in the sky... I described this event to 3 aerospace engineers in detail in the know. They were adamant I didn't see anything they were aware of. I don't know what we saw but it was weird. Then... I saw a ufo sighting in South America captured by a pilot. It was exactly what we saw. Very weird, idk what we saw but it makes me think... and I'm about as skeptical as they come.
I have a weird interest in this kind of thing. Love to hear skeptics explain things they've seen but don't really have an explanation for. I'm basically in the "there is no way aliens can actually exist" camp, but would love to see something like that myself.

Basically same for bigfoot. Don't believe it exists but there sure are a lot of unexplained stories... Would love to see something I can't logically explain.

Same as ghosts... I have some reasoning as far as aliens and ghosts which has some religious background that I won't get into here.

However, my mom had a friend from college, after college bought a house. This friend wasn't the kind to lie or make up stories, so she believed them when they told her.

All kinds of "weird" stuff would happen... There was a tiny attic window in the house, it would almost always be open when they arrived home, even though they repeatedly secured it before they left. One time they nailed it shut with three big spikes... Came home to the front door nailed shut from the inside with three big spikes, and the attic window wide open again... I know there were more stories about that house but I'm getting it third hand and haven't heard them in a long time.

Again, I'm as close to 100% not a believer in ghosts as you can get, but when I hear mom tell that story it gives me chills. From somebody she honestly believed, and she's not a ghost person either.

I can never pass on reading a Bigfoot story, either. Have really enjoyed this thread!

Last edited: