Is it time for to me to give up on my wildcat?

I would shoot the barrel, and have plenty of brass on hand. Sounds like the reamer is much too big for the brass, a problem that can not be solved.
Reamer can be reground, but I'm not sure why it sounds like it's too big.

Reamer can be reground, but I'm not sure why it sounds like it's too big.
Isn't that what he said ? I must be reading his wording different than you. lol I read it as the chamber is to big. Letting the brass stretch to much.

I would shoot the barrel, and have plenty of brass on hand. Sounds like the reamer is much too big for the brass, a problem that can not be solved.

Splitting the brass length wise....
I already called you out once for not reading the thread and here you are again interjecting with stuff that has already been covered or doesn't pertain to the situation at all. Either read the thread or move along.

I can not understand why people come to internet forums where the main purpose is to read and learn or exchange ideas and just don't read anything at all and start posting up random thoughts and opinions. Rant over.

I already called you out once for not reading the thread and here you are again interjecting with stuff that has already been covered or doesn't pertain to the situation at all. Either read the thread or move along.

I can not understand why people come to internet forums where the main purpose is to read and learn or exchange ideas and just don't read anything at all and start posting up random thoughts and opinions. Rant over.
. You're correct, but guilty of the same thing with your "rant". We all make mistakes once in awhile...

TaylorBok, you are correct, my mistake. Too many pages, and the story line is not easy to follow. I think that you know the problem. Living with the expense and disappointment of Mistakes made by the reamer maker, gunsmith, and die maker is heart breaking. I have been down this road on several wild cats, while others worked out very well.

Best of luck to you.