Introducing The OUTCAST

Hrmm well I guess I'll wait for the next batch.

I've only seen two of these builds. Haven't seen any dealers talking about them or listing them anywhere.

We don't batch manufacture. Orders are processed in the order they're received. Keep in mind, we also manufacture as variants for many, many rifle makers, so you likely have seen them and not even known it. We were actually already producing this action as a variant for one of our customers prior to a public release.

We don't batch manufacture. Orders are processed in the order they're received. Keep in mind, we also manufacture as variants for many, many rifle makers, so you likely have seen them and not even known it. We were actually already producing this action as a variant for one of our customers prior to a public release.

I was using batch as a generic term.

I appreciate your engagement here however the above doesn't help me find one.

I was using batch as a generic term.

I appreciate your engagement here however the above doesn't help me find one.

If I had a way of steering you to one more readily available, believe me, I would. We are working overtime to mitigate and lessen our current lead times with unprecedented and unexpected growth. The best I can recommend is to watch our Instagram/Facebook stories, and when I see a dealer with actions available, I do my best to advertise them there.

I installed pillars Sunday night and bedded on Monday night. Cleaned up the bedding last night, installed trigger. I will install scope today and try and get som pics up, I have to size bullets and get out and work up a load. We leave in 2 weeks for Kansa so the photos may get a bit delayed, the load workup takes presidents. LOL It doe look good though!

Well I got the rifle all bedded in a Manners LRH stock in Elite Swamp camo I believe. Hawkins M5 Obermyer bottom metal,

The action is a Defience OUTCAST with a 26"Brux .45 Modified Sendero, fluted and a Hankins self timing brake.
Bix&Andy Sport Pro Tactical 2 stage trigger.
NF NX8 4-32 SFP, MOAR in Hawkins low 30mm lightweight rings.
This is not the best photo, I needed to get shooting ,My father and I are leaving for a Kansas whitetail hunt next week, I will get a better photo when I get time.
It was 105* today while breaking this SML in and working up a load today.
300gr and 303gr Pittman Aeromax bullets
105gr of H4895, CCI 250,
MV 3090fps with an ES of 1 for ten shots. Yup you heard that right extreme spread of 1 for 10 rounds! Did I say I love this thing! The mirage was horrible and we had switching winds up to 15mph withe several different wind conditions going at once since we were shooting in an old rock quarry. It was a 2 hour drive and forgot to bore sight, just threw the new scope on and let one fly. It was 7 moa high and wind age was perfect. So I came down 7 moa and was right there at the top of the bullseye, I shot #2-#6 one right after another as fast as I could because I wanted to get done before it got to the triple digits! Needless to say they layed all in the same hole about 1/4moa high. I made a 1/4 moa adjustment down and shots #7&#8 go into the same hole, shot #9 I dropped, the mirage was horrible and so was the sweat in my eyes, lol. You can look at the target for the rest of the info but it sure does like to shoot small.
I then put all the environmental's into my range finder and Kestrel and shot 4 at my flat target rock at 680yrds, I shot a 1 3/4" group with a perfect waterline. I called it good at this time due to the 105* weather. This gun is so much fun I think I will be building a .40 cal to shoot the heavy Pittman Aeromax 350gr. 😎

Attachments

• 7850A687-3047-41FB-927F-5992F9CDD142.jpeg
    7850A687-3047-41FB-927F-5992F9CDD142.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 88
  • 06266BDA-E552-4920-ABB1-80409778CA7D.jpeg
    06266BDA-E552-4920-ABB1-80409778CA7D.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 90
Last edited: