Introducing our small business - Adapt Outdoors

AlexV4RR

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
Hello All,

I would like to take a minute to introduce our new company, Adapt Outdoors. We are a small family business with a background in rebuilding manual transmissions, mechanical engineering, and computer science. Founded to make the best products here in the USA for the shooting and outdoors industry. Our passion transfers to every design choice and feature in our products to make them the best for the intended application. We want you to enjoy being outside with the best possible gear engineered for your adventure.

Our first product is a Bipod that we engineered and built for hunting. We have the capabilities for CNC Mill and Lathe, low volume injection molding, and 3D printing. If you have a project in mind, feel free to contact us as well.

Mold and injection.jpg

The future will have more quality shooting and outdoor products made here in the USA. We hope that you will check out our products as only you all can help us grow! We all look forward to earning your business with great products!

Thank you,

Adapt Outdoors
adapt-outdoors.com

IMG_20240923_102906393.jpg

I am a die hard Atlas fan. What sets your bipod apart from the established models on the market?
Those are great bipods for sure. Our bipod has a couple features that set it apart from those specifically.

You dont have to attach a picatinny rail to your classic wood stock.

lighter weight for the height range.

Quicker attachment and removal from the rifle for a more hunting focused product.

Pan is a feature included in each mount we offer.

Our same mount works with both M-LOK and standard rifles. We do have more mounts in the works if there is enough demand for them (Picatinny and arca mounts)

Thanks for the question and I hope that helps, feel free to ask any specifics as well.