Int'l Sheep

the blur

I'm pushing my years. Back .. knees.. The time is now. I would do an international Ibex hunt, but hesitant to do it alone.
I have traveled with rifle in Canada & USA. Never a problem. But to go to one of these 3rd world corrupt countries. I certainly would not be comfortable.

I would need someone experienced who knows the ropes.
Are there clubs, or others with the $$$ means to do such a trip ? All the planning, etc.

Not sure what your age, physical condition or budget is, but there is a lot of great international hunts out there
Ive never had any issues or been in any kind of scary place on any hunting trips
Countries like Pakistan, Turkey, Russia have all been excellant
They treat you like royalty
I think I had 6 people stop me in the street in Islamabad to take their picture with me
Felt like I was Tom Cruise lol

I've been to Russia on a cruise ship tour. I can imagine Turkey. Couldn't imagine either with a hunting rifle.
Pakistan & Islamabad...... Do you ride camels into the mountains ? It's just beyond anything I can imagine in my head. The flights, the arragements, etc, etc.

I've been to Russia on a cruise ship tour. I can imagine Turkey. Couldn't imagine either with a hunting rifle.
Pakistan & Islamabad...... Do you ride camels into the mountains ? It's just beyond anything I can imagine in my head. The flights, the arragements, etc, etc.
These are the top places to hunt ibex in the world?
What are you looking for?
Theres lots of high fence ibex operations in spain, you might not even have to get out of the truck
These hunts are totally different than hunting in North america
The journey and adventure is just as much a part of the experience as is the hunting
Disregard the idea of joining me, it doesnt sound I would enjoy your company
FYI the guy who hunted next after me in Pakistan is Dan cabela, the hunter they have now is Steve Hornady
I guess your better than these people

Disregard the idea of joining me, it doesnt sound I would enjoy your company
FYI the guy who hunted next after me in Pakistan is Dan cabela, the hunter they have now is Steve Hornady
I guess your better than these people
I wouldn't travel anywhere with a Canadian. Seen it 100x. Typically thievy. Hunting crew driving to Newfoundland. Stop for dinner, truck gets robbed of rifles and hunting gear.
Snowmobile buddies going north for a week to ride, trailer gets stolen, or broken into. Cops say it's a common occurrence and don't really care.
Go to Mt Tremblant for a weekend, odds of coming back with everything are slim to none....
Very sad.

Sounds like you should stay in your safe little corner. Nothing out there to see and everyone is out to get you.

I wouldn't travel anywhere with a Canadian. Seen it 100x. Typically thievy. Hunting crew driving to Newfoundland. Stop for dinner, truck gets robbed of rifles and hunting gear.
Snowmobile buddies going north for a week to ride, trailer gets stolen, or broken into. Cops say it's a common occurrence and don't really care.
Go to Mt Tremblant for a weekend, odds of coming back with everything are slim to none....
Very sad.
Lol typical hillbilly
Ignorant, self centered, big talker, and a chicken. If someone robbed you when you went inside to eat, you're a fool.

Yep if a guy feels threatened in Canada, that's so funny!!
Agree. Wife is from Canada and over the past 30+ years of us flying and driving to see both the west and east portions of Canada nothing bad has happened except one ATM machine at Lake Louise was going to charge me $10 for a transaction. The da...m 'bandit' was foiled when I cancelled the transaction.:D:D:D:D

And for what it is worth, Wife and I were in Istanbul, Turkey a couple of years ago and I was using a ATM machine and it did not seem to work. So I went to another ATM at the kiosk to try my luck. A Turk comes up to me, taps my arm and points to the first ATM and tells me I did not remove my money. We are talking $300 US. Think that would happen in New York.🤔🤔🤔

Tagging in here.

I'm a hilljack from western pennsyltuckey.

I'm ready (along with a buddy) to seriously book a mid Asian hunt.

I can afford to pay roughly 15-20k round trip for one animal. Does that get me in the door?