I'll just leave this here, nitrocellulose in short supply

This is all about money.
Show Me The Money GIF

This is all about money.
View attachment 581989
I'm not saying moneys not part of the problem but in this case very little. 2/3 of the global production of this is China and Russia! Why? Because the idiot liberals and the EPA have regulated this and every other manufactoring industry right out of our own country and into the hands of our enemys. Sounds like a solid national security plan to me. Yes get mad but get mad for the right reasons here.

I'm not saying moneys not part of the problem but in this case very little. 2/3 of the global production of this is China and Russia! Why? Because the idiot liberals and the EPA have regulated this and every other manufactoring industry right out of our own country and into the hands of our enemys. Sounds like a solid national security plan to me. Yes get mad but get mad for the right reasons here.
We’re owned by China…plain and simple.

The problem is as bad or worse than it has been. The war drums are beating in a lot of areas. I suspect it'll get worse before it gets better. "Old news" is a drastic oversimplification of the problem.
My comment was mainly directed at the "shortage". This has been going around for at least a month or more and at least one thread on here on the subject. I agree though that things are getting worse.