Huskemaw scope

They do, or at least super close. We had wind but made impact on 2nd round at 1200/12". Elevation was spot on although we were shooting uphill.

1/3 moa is there "clicks"
3 per MOA is the Huskemaw setting
I do not know if they transfer to mils
The Huskemaw 1/3 MOA graduations are slightly less the a MIL. .333"@100 yards vs .36" for a MIL@100 yards. I used both 1/3 MOA turrets available from Huskemaw and soon had a Custom Turret Tape made specifically for the Huskemaw which had an MOA scale in 1/3MOA clicks plus an upper yardage scale for the calibrated for the area I hunt. It was very fast, and served me well for game taken as far out as 1200 yards.
IMG_0693.jpeg

His turret only goes to 1000? Does the higher model go further?
The Huskemaw turrets go to 1000 yards but depending on your cartridges capabilities, you can still shoot further if you know the elevation dope for the greater yardage by dialing up(adding clicks) to the required elevation. In my case, I used an MOA(graduated in 1/3 MOA) turret which had an MOA scale "in addition" to the yardage scale to 1200 yards. I could use either scale. If an MOA turret is used with the Huskemaw, it can be used the same was as any other scope with MOA turret graduations. Using a rangefinder, and determining the elevation value to the target, my Huskemaw 5x20x50 had enough turret range to dial well beyond 1000 yards. One full revolution of the turret is 20 MOA, with a maximum of approximately 2 revolutions.
IMG_0693.jpeg