Hunting Suppressors - Black Bull Machine

Yes, it does. There are videos on YT.
I have some on order since you mentioned it the other day. That "Suppressor maintenance package" may be the ticket.

Ill test that degreaser vs CLR and Boretech C4. Both soaking and ultrasonic.

The froglube extreme has me most excited. Spraying down the baffles on a clean rimfire can would be great. Currently I have been coating with dielectric grease, but it is time consuming vs. an option you could spray on.

Any plans for a big bore suppressor? I'm wanting something that can handle .375 Ruger/H&H up to .458 Win/Lott.
Eventually. Available machine time is low at the moment until I can get more room for some more machines. I am doing a limited run of large bore cans next week (maybe 5) to test with the "small" larger bore cartridges like 350 Legend, 450 bushmaster etc. But these will be the same basic footprint as the current 30s. Looking at powder capacity of both the H&H and Lott, these will hold up fine, my question is about optimizing geometry of baffles with that larger bore.

Nice, clean looking cans.

I will be following with interest to see how the big bores come along. I am pretty flush with 5.56 and .30 cal cans, but only have one "large bore" can in the safe and I need a couple more.
Thanks, Ill keep you guys posted with updates and some in-process pictures that the more nerdy types like myself may find interesting.

The Froglube should be here in the next day or so and Im planning on initially doing a 500 rd side by side test next weekend on the Snipe Hunter rimfire cans using my usual products on one; and the equivalent FrogLube products on another.