How old are you? How old do you FEEL?

I don't feel that old after reading some of the posts. I'll be 65 in a couple of months. I'm 6' and weigh 165 or so. I wear the same size clothes that I did in 9th grade. I've broken just about every bone in my body over the years. Living in the fast lane and with no fear takes its toll on the body. I feel like I'm 90 when I first get out of bed in the mornings, but I feel much better after going on a walk with my dog every morning. I firmly believe a body in motion is the key to reducing deterioration.

165 is plenty slim for a 6 footer, I played college ball at 6'2" and 170. Just asking no throwing salt but are you a coffee drinker and a smoker by chance?

165 is plenty slim for a 6 footer, I played college ball at 6'2" and 170. Just asking no throwing salt but are you a coffee drinker and a smoker by chance?
Funny! I played ball at IU for Bobby Knight - his first year coaching there. I was 6' 8'' and weighed 170. I had to run around the shower to get wet!

6 ft, 200 lb. 61 yr old.
Raised on a farm and did hard labor from early teens and still now.
Working hard with heavy lifting, shoveling, fence post driving and wrestling cattle… and playing harder … motocross, football, baseball and rodeo took its toll on my body parts.
I still work along side my 27-36 year old farm hands on a daily basis.
I still climb trees with lock-on stands and draw my 70lb bow and can walk long distances for scouting both crop land and hunting land.
Luckily, Of all the bumps, bruises and broken stuff I had… the stabbing pain from worn out meniscus in my 40 year old ACL reconstructed knee is what bothers me most.

I feel blessed and thank GOD every day for my health!!

Last edited:
65 170 pounds and can still toss a bale of hay over the side of a wagon.
12b let me show you how to🤪
I lost my wife 2010 to lung cancer never smoked.🤷‍♂️
I quit smoking when I got out of the army.
Farming in upstate New York… bear swamp
I can still do fiddy real pushups.
Ohh and I've been shot 3 times

Last edited:
RenderedImage.jpeg

I turned 30 when she said hug me papa

Don't sweat the small ****… and it's all small ****

Attachments

• RenderedImage.jpeg
    RenderedImage.jpeg
    335.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4404.jpeg