How Often Do You Hunt Big Game Out Of State?

How Often Do You Hunt Big Game Out Of State?

• Never so far, looking forward to it, though!

Votes: 531 38.4%
  • Once every 5 years.

Votes: 190 13.7%
  • About once every couple of years, my wife is great!

Votes: 332 24.0%
  • At least once every year, I am not married!

Votes: 331 23.9%

• Total voters
Married

I hunt once each year for Big game and I'm Married.
At least once every year, I am not married!

Come on

I would hunt more than once each year for other species as well, although it's the time and money thing primarily.
It also depends on the regulations, costs, State laws, regulations and tag availability are pretty much an on-going SNAFU. I got Johnny Cochran in my Corner ( I know he's passed away) but he is very cost effective. LOL

So I shoot and reload as often as possible and hunt Big game once each year.
Hopefully sometime in the next few years this will change to more quality hunting time afield.

Oh and beleive me with my quality shooting time I WILL BE READY !!!

Best regards

I hunt out of state every year. :D I don't know if my wife is all that great or if she just likes having me gone:confused:. I live in Mississippi and hunt in Missouri every year. After 30 years of putting up with me I will bet she likes having me long gone for a while.:eek: Jim

I don't know if I agree with the poll descriptions. I moved away from South Dakota in 2000 and have been going back ever since for deer hunting. It's not a matter of my wife not letting me because she plans on going hunting for the first time this year with me. She even has her own rifle that I'm working up a load for right now.

I hunt once a year out of continent (elk in the US) & several times a year out of country (over the border in bonnie Scotland).

How did you know I wasn't married?:D

I don't get to hunt actually. I live in Utah but I'm a guide in Nevada, so I get to help others hunt out of state. I'm usually gone 5 or 6 weeks at a time. My wife used to complain at first, but she's stopped complaining since we got a new mail man. HMMM:rolleyes:
Wes

I have only hunted out of state twice before I was married. The only person to blame is myself. I don't want to leave my wife and daughter behind. Funny how peoples priorities change when you become a husband and a father.

Brent

I hunt out of state every year and I'm happily married and my wife is phenomenal (with 2 kids I might add).gun)The boys will be joining me someday. Can't wait!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.