How did you find us here at LRH.com?

Our 5th anniversary is coming up on April 11, 2006. I think we should have Dave King think up some really wierd festivities to mark the occasion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dave....? (Maybe start a new thread --- 5th Anniversary)

We will be up to over 6,000 members by then. I am interested in hearing how some of you more recently new members have found us.

So...let's hear it!

I found this forum, by looking and searching for a site that interested, what I love, long range hand gunning, building long range handguns ....ext.

I found the site looking for gun parts to build my first long range gun. Decided that I liked the information I was gathering and bought some parts off the classifieds.

My brother told me about you guys when I started looking for a new rifle. Not sure if he's s member here or not

Hi all,
found site searching the web for reloading and general shootn stuff.
Lots of good info and free advice
and yeah, I'm remembering its free......
cheers

I became interested in long range hunting after experiencing too many montana (where I'm from and live) bulls getting away because I was unable to make shots with my equipment/knowledge past about 400 yards. Lots of surfing the web on various shooting topics led me to this site/forum. Since then I've gained a wealth of knowledge and experience through the comments and suggestions of others. I have until recently only been a reader, mainly due to not feeling like I knew enough to contribute. But over the past couple of years I have learned a ton and feel more able to share things I have learned. Hope to pay it forward with Become more involved with future threads