Hey you Pronghorn hunters....

I dont hunt them myself, but this must be mind blowing to see. Taken in Wyoming late last year. There never around when your looking for them.😁😏 Take a look at this video.

I got to witness a similar road crossing on state hwy 487 going from Casper to Laramie about five years ago. Once they start crossing the road you just wait. I hope to see it again someday.

Antelope don't like to jump fences or cross roads, that is a lot of discontented speed goats. Az is making areas for them to cross with wide staging areas open lines of sight and fences with no barbs on the bottom row. I personally hope it helps to bring the population up. I'd like to get drawn at least the once in a lifetime

I am glad to see these pronghorn are learning to jump a fence. They usually go under the fence. I have had to release two from a woven wire fence when they got stuck. You can use a jacket to cover their head when they can't see and they just freeze. They are amazingly strong for such a small animal. There is a jacket and fencing pliers behind the seat of the truck at all times.

Antelope don't like to jump fences or cross roads, that is a lot of discontented speed goats. Az is making areas for them to cross with wide staging areas open lines of sight and fences with no barbs on the bottom row. I personally hope it helps to bring the population up. I'd like to get drawn at least the once in a lifetime
I was going to say the same thing about jumping/ducking fences.

More predator hunting is what will bring the population up.

Took me 27 years, but I finally drew my first AZ Pronghorn tag this year.

Recent Posts